Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.10.2018 01:20
free throws in the second half and 27 of 36 for the game while Navy was just 10 of 18. They also shot 59 percent from the field Antworten

CHARLESTON, S.C. -- Grant Riller made 20 of his career-high 26 points in the second half and College of Charleston held off Navy 70-64 on Wednesday night.Cameron Johnson added 14 points and Jarrell Brantley 13 for the Cougars (5-3), who made 20 of 29 free throws in the second half and 27 of 36 for the game while Navy was just 10 of 18. They also shot 59 percent from the field (10 of 17) after the break.There were seven ties, including 26-26 at halftime, and 22 lead changes before Brantleys two free throws put Charleston up for good, 56-54, with 4:27 to play. Johnson followed with a layup and Riller hit two free throws and a 3-pointer to make it 63-54 with 1:54 to play. From there the Cougars made 7 of 12 free throws.George Kiernan, one of three to foul out for the Midshipmen (3-5), had 15 points and Shawn Anderson had 14. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Michael-Brockers-Jersey/ .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Jared-Goff-Jersey/ . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Pharoh-Cooper-Jersey/ . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Lance-Dunbar-Jersey/ . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. http://www.ramsrookiestore.com/Rams-Deacon-Jones-Jersey/ . All of the scoring came in the final 20:04. Lucic scored on a power play at 15:46 of the third period, when he tipped a shot over Stars goalie Kari Lehtonen for a 3-1 lead. Lewis Hamilton questioned his Mercedes team after he was forced to retire from the lead of Sundays Malaysian Grand Prix with an engine failure, saying something doesnt seem right with all his reliability troubles this season.Hamilton looked to be cruising to his first win since July when flames exploded from the rear of his car, forcing him to pull over and retire 16 laps from the end. The world champion suffered a spate of power unit failures at the start of the year and served a hefty grid penalty in Belgium as Mercedes stockpiled three fresh engines in an attempt to insure against failures such as Sundays.However, one of those new engines failed dramatically in Sepang, leaving him a massive 23 points behind Rosberg in the championship.When asked where he goes from here, a dejected Hamilton said: Ive just to move on. The guys did a fantastic job this weekend, we did everything we could. I did everything I could. I just cant believe that theres eight Mercedes cars and only my engines that have been going this year. Something just doesnt feel right. Theres nothing I can do abbout it.ddddddddddddWhen asked what he meant by his final comment, he just repeated: Something just doesnt feel right.Speaking to the BBC, Hamilton said: My questions are to Mercedes -- we have lost so many engines .... Someone has to give me some answers and it is not acceptable. Something or someone doesnt want me to win this year.Hamiltons engine failure handed a one-two finish to Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo and Max Verstappen, but cost Mercedes the chance to wrap up the constructors championship. Hamilton had been building a big gap to the Red Bull pair before his retirement but insisted he was not pushing the limits of the engine.No, its a brand new engine. Ive done one race with it. I did P3 with it and qualifying, its a brand new engine out of the new three that I had.It is what it is and well just move forwards and try to continue to drive as we have this weekend but its just odd. Theres been 43 engines from Mercedes and only mine have gone. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz