Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.10.2018 01:20
e too nervous, youre too excited, Drew said. Weve played against a lot of good Big 12 teams in the top five that have beaten us. Antworten

WACO, Texas -- Johnathan Motley and the Baylor Bears got quite an early-season confidence boost -- their first-ever non-conference home win over a top-five opponent.And it counts even though fourth-ranked Oregon was without preseason All-America forward Dillon Brooks, their 6-foot-7 junior who was their leading scorer last season but is still recovering from offseason foot surgery.An eager Motley, who was suspended for the opener, scored 17 points in his season debut as Baylor beat the Ducks 66-49 on Tuesday.It gives us confidence knowing we can go out there and beat a good team like Oregon and maybe keep things going, Motley said. I was pretty fired up. Its really hard watching your teammates play.Motley missed the season opener for Baylor (2-0) after violating an NCAA rule by playing in an improper summer league game.Trailing by 10 at the break, Oregon (1-1) got within 33-32 on Chris Bouchers dunk to cap a second half-opening 9-0 run. The Ducks had the ball again with the chance to go ahead after Dylan Ennis steal, but then turned it over.That led to Ishmail Wainrights layup from Matt Lecomtes ally-oop pass, and Baylor started to stretch the lead again.Lecomte had 18 points on 6-of-9 shooting that included four 3-pointers. Jo Lual-Acuil grabbed 14 rebounds and had seven blocked shots for Baylor.Ennis led Oregon with 16 points, and Boucher finished with 12. Jordan Bell had 11 rebounds.The Ducks quickly led 3-0 when Boucher hit from long range on the games first shot, before they then missed six in a row. Motley made his first shot of the season and Manu Lecomte a buzzer-beating 3-pointer, and Baylor never trailed again.Didnt play very well, and didnt make plays for each other, so weve got a tremendous amount of work to do, Oregon coach Dana Altman said. Its difficult (without Brooks), but thats the way it goes. ... Theres no doubt hes a good player, but weve got some other good players that didnt play very well.BIG PICTUREOregon: While the Ducks were able to get past Army in their opener without Brooks, they clearly could have used their standout forward against the Bears, who dominated inside. Oregon struggled shooting at 33 percent (19 of 58) from the field and got outrebounded 41-30. Dillons a good rebounder but hes not going to make that difference up, said Altman, who wouldnt say when Brooks might return.Baylor: The Bears are 4-7 in their last 11 games against top-five teams. Maybe this will get the notice of poll voters. The Bears, picked to finish in the middle of the tough Big 12, havent been getting any votes so far this season.ZONE FACTORAsked about the difficulty of facing Baylors zone defense, Altman responded, Well, we did pretty good last year, we just didnt do good this year. Oregon beat Baylor 74-67 at home last November.BIG FACTORBaylors lead was only one midway through the first half when the 7-foot Lual-Acuil blocked a shot and was pumping his arms near midcourt after making a pass to Wendell Mitchell for a layup. Lual-Acuil made the next basket when he posted right under the goal, and got an inbound pass from Lecomte. I was trying to be a factor somehow, Lual-Acuil said. I knew my shots werent falling so I just tried to figure out different way of helping the team.HE SAID ITA lot of times, you play in big games and you play out of character, youre too nervous, youre too excited, Drew said. Weve played against a lot of good Big 12 teams in the top five that have beaten us. And I think we did a good job of staying poisedUP NEXTOregon played the first of five games in nine days. The Ducks are home Thursday night to play Valparaiso, where Drew was previously a head coach -- after his father and before his brother.Baylor is home for its third consecutive game to start the season, against Florida Gulf Coast on Friday night. Florida Gulf Coasts run to the NCAA Sweet 16 was in 2013, the season that Baylor was NIT champion.---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/ .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Hats/ . Roman Josi had a goal and an assist to lead the Predators to a 4-1 victory over the Dallas Stars on Monday night. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Dan-Skuta-Jersey/ . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Charles-Leno-Jersey/ . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. http://www.bearsrookiestore.com/Bears-Dan-Hampton-Jersey/ . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. After more than two decades of serving as Indias mens boxing coach, Gurbax Singh Sandhu has been appointed head coach of the Indian women boxers as part of a major overhaul by the recently-formed Boxing Federation of India (BFI). Sandhu, assisted by 14 team members, will take charge of the national camp from December 10.Sandhu, who has been the longest-serving mens national coach, has been handed the charge of women boxers, ending Anoop Kumars long tenure. Sandhu was the chief coach when India won its maiden Olympic medal in boxing through Vijender Singh in 2008.Its a completely new arena for me, I am looking forward to it. Training girls will be a new challenge for me, Sandhu told PTI.Former national champion Poonam Beniwal, who has been appointed the high performance manager-cum-coach, will work alongside Sandhu.We have decided to make these changes because there was a need to break the status quo. I dont want to comment on the performance of the previous coaches but I believe there was a need to make these changes, BFI president Ajay Singh told PTI.Ali Qamar, the countrys first Commonwealth Games gold-medallist, is part of the assistant staff. Qamar is currently with the Railways team, which finished second at the recent womens NNationals.ddddddddddddAs for the men boxers, we have zeroed in on names for that too and soon a new staff will be in place for them too, Ajay Singh said.Dronacharya awardees Jaidev Bisht, Jagdish Singh and Sagar Mal Dhayal are also part of the assistant staff. Former Asian quarterfinalist Chhote Lal Yadav, who was part of M C Mary Koms training staff has also been included.Eight male coaches will be joined by an equal number of women coaches.The list includes two-time World Championships silver-medallist N Usha, who was training the Railways boxers during the recent womens National Championship in Haridwar.Former World Championships bronze-medallist Renu Gora, who was of the training staff of reigning womens nationals champions Haryana, has also been included.The new coaching staff for women boxers:Chief Coach: Gurbax Singh SandhuHigh Performance Manager-cum-coach: Poonam BeniwalAssistant Coaches (men): Mohd Ali Qamar, Jaidev Bisht, Bhaskar Bhatt, Sagar Mal Dhayal, Jagdish Singh, Chhote Lal Yadav, Inkom.Assistant Coaches (women): N Usha, Renu Gora, Sandhya Gurung, Dipa Chanu, Mandakini Chanu, Bharti, Akok Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz