Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.10.2018 01:16
whether he wants the job. He said he did before Darren Clarke was appointed for Hazeltine, but maybe Jimenez wants to concentrat Antworten

If Miguel Angel Jimenez wants to be the next European Ryder Cup captain, hes the man the selection panel should go for.Theres no question that he would make a brilliant leader, and I think hed be better in Paris in 2018 than in Wisconsin two years later because he is a little extroverted, and its easier to be that way at home.Jimenez has done everything you can except win majors in the European game. He has won 21 tour titles, is highly respected by his fellow players and is well-liked. He has to be the No. 1 candidate.People have suggested that the 52-year-old Spaniards English isnt good enough for him to do the job effectively, but I think language has been used as an excuse. Miguels English has always seemed pretty good to me, and if he speaks a bit more slowly, everyone could understand him easily, so I dont see that as a problem.The only question is whether he wants the job. He said he did before Darren Clarke was appointed for Hazeltine, but maybe Jimenez wants to concentrate on playing.Beyond Jimenez, Lee Westwood and Thomas Bjorn would be good candidates, and Europe is lucky there are some great options.Both men have the strength to survive home or away. Westwood is more qualified than Bjorn for the job because he has played in more Ryder Cups and been a dominant figure in the competition. He has a better career record too.Westwood would have to decide that Hazeltine was his last Ryder Cup as a player, of course. Im not writing off his chances of making the team again, but sometimes you get the feeling with players that theyd be happier captaining, taking a different role.Either way, Westwood or Bjorn would be good, and apart from Padraig Harrington, who checks a lot of the boxes, I dont see anyone else in the picture. Ian Poulter might be considered, but I wouldnt be surprised if he wants another few years to try to make the team.Westwood is 43 years old, and Bjorn is two years his senior. The job is pretty well-suited for someone in his mid-to-late 40s. Those two are still on tour, seeing the players all the time, and captaining wouldnt cost them a senior tour career.That said, Im sure quite a few people will be keen on the role because its very rewarding. Its a different sort of challenge from what most have done before. Its a great honour to get the job, and you get a lot of pleasure from it. You have to do a bit of everything. You have to know what to say at the right time and how to treat the players.?Certainly, psychology plays a big part. Its not so much how you treat the players as how they perceive the way you treat them -- that they are getting a voice and being heard. You want the players to be comfortable during the week, and its a rocky road if they are not. You need everyone, from caddies to wives to vice captains to players, to be happy, and its your job to ensure that is the case.Whoever is appointed -- we will probably know the choice early next year -- will have quite a hard act to follow.Clarke was a losing captain, and if you lose, people always pick holes in your tactics. The captaincy is often simply seen as good if you win, bad if you lose. But Clarke kept the players very focused and working hard in the face of some pretty abusive fan behaviour. The European team looked as happy as they could in that situation.Lets face it: It was a difficult Ryder Cup. The Americans had the stronger team, but Clarke kept the Europeans in the ballgame and got the draw right in the singles, even if it didnt work out. I think he did a good job.Mark James was talking to Leo Spall. Yohann Auvitu Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap Oilers Jerseys . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. http://www.oilersauthority.com/authentic-bill-ranford-oilers-jersey/ . -- Arizona raced out to a big lead and did not back off, hitting the accelerator instead. Mark Letestu Jersey . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap NHL Jerseys . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. Collingwood have made their ambitions for the new Australian netball competition clear: theyre in it to win it after revealing six Diamonds representatives in their 10-player squad.One of three new sides joining the eight-team Australian league, which has replaced the trans-Tasman competition, Collingwood have assembled a star-studded line-up.Backed by the heavyweight AFL club, the Magpies name and logo was unveiled by club president Eddie McGuire on Wednesday at the impressive training centre they will share with the footballers.Coach Kristy Keppich-Birrell said they had the talent to win in their debut season in 2017.I think the skys the limit, she said.They have an amazing potential - theyre fierce, powerful and are great people.I think theyre up for the challenge.The Magpies lured two current captains and Diamonds to their squad - Melbourne Vixens Madi Robinson and West Coast Fevers Ash Brazill.Other Australian players include Kimberley Ravaillion (Queensland Firebirds), Sharni Layton and Caitlin Thwaites (NSW Swifts) and April Brandley (Fever).Rising stars Shae Brown (Fever), Cody Lange (Adelaide Thunderbirds), Alice Teague-Neeld (Vixens) and Micaela Wilson (Swifts) fill the other positions in the squad.dddddddddddd.Keppich-Birrell said that they secured every player they went after and had to turn down quite a few.Its exciting for them to be part of something this new but also rich in history is really appealing to them, she said.She said recruiting experienced players, as well as winners, was key.It was really important to try and find that blend of experience, performance players and potential and also getting the right kind of people, she said.You need to start with that winning culture and a player like Kim (Ravaillion) has only ever experienced that so what she brings in that space is really important.Losing Robinson is a bitter blow for the Vixens, with the Diamonds wing attack admitting it was tough to break the news.Layton, meanwhile, said it was a dream come true.Ive been a Magpies supporter my whole life so to be able to wear the colours of the club I support is massive, Layton said. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz