Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.10.2018 01:16
won the Price Cutter Charity Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour victory and a likely spot on the PGA Tour next s Antworten

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- Canadas Mackenzie Hughes won the Price Cutter Charity Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour victory and a likely spot on the PGA Tour next season.The 25-year-old Hughes, a former Kent State player from Hamilton, Ontario, birdied the final hole in hot conditions at Highland Springs for a 6-under 66 and a one-stroke victory over Richy Werenski.This is the hardest day of my life, Hughes said. Im so proud of the way I hung in there. I had to dig so deep. The thoughts were going crazy in my head.Trying to quiet that down was the greatest challenge Ive had in my life. I kid you not, there were so many times I thought about the outcome and what it could mean to my family and everything like that. I had to bring myself back so many times. I just wanted to get across the line and it feels so good.Hughes finished at 24-under 264 and earned $121,500 to jump from 88th to 14th on the money list with $165,248. The top 25 after the final two regular-season events will earn PGA Tour cards.Thats silly talk right there, Hughes said. PGA Tour? Lets go. Its exciting.Werenski eagled the par-5 18th for a 66.Hughes laid up on the 18th, and hit his 108-yard third shot to a foot.That is the moment of my career so far, Hughes said. There were some moments where I need to hit a shot and I needed to make a putt.Making his 40th start on the tour, Hughes opened with two rounds of 67 and shot a 67 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead into the final round.Kevin Tway was third at 21 under after a 67. Chris Baker (68) and Xander Schauffele (69) were 20 under. Ken Griffey Jersey .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Scott Feldman Jersey . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Chris-Sabo-Kids-Jersey/ . Aside from the trilogy main event title fight, there are a number of intriguing matchups in the heavyweight, welterweight and lightweight divisions. Dave Concepcion Jersey . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. Jose Peraza Jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. SEATTLE -- Despite some early struggles, Hisashi Iwakuma continued his roll on the mound and with it advanced the suddenly improving hopes of the Seattle Mariners getting back into the postseason conversation.Those struggles were just a minor blip for Iwakuma on his way to another masterful performance, throwing seven strong innings in Seattles 3-0 win over the Detroit Tigers on Monday night.He is in a really good spot, a good roll and he feels that when he gets off mechanically for a few pitches hes able to correct it and get back on, Seattle manager Scott Servais said. A testament you dont have to throw 93, 95 to get them out in this league if you execute and make pitches.Iwakuma won for the seventh time in his last eight starts, backed by RBI singles from Mike Zunino and Kyle Seager off Michael Fulmer in the second inning as Seattle opened a key three-game series with its fourth straight win.The Mariners moved within 2 1/2 games of Detroit and Boston for the second wild card in the American League.The pitching is amazing, Seattles Nelson Cruz said. If we want to make a run thats what we need. Theyve been doing a great job.No one has been better for Seattle than Iwakuma. The right-hander allowed five hits and struck out eight, running his streak of scoreless innings at Safeco Field to 21 1/3. He retired 12 of the final 13 batters he faced, including striking out the side in the fourth.Iwakuma (13-7) has developed into the ace of Seattles staff, throwing at least seven innings in eight of his past 14 starts. And he got a little payback after being knocked around by Detroit in June, when he failed to make it through five innings and gave up five runs and 11 hits.When you give up a game you always think about coming back and repaying for that loss, Iwakuma said through an interpreter. Im happy that I got to do it today. Were on a streak right now and I dont want to stop the streak.The performance by Iwakuma offset another solid start from Fulmer. The Tigers rising star threw seven innings and allowed only two hits while striking out six. Three of Seattles five hits off Fulmer (9-3) came in the seconnd inning when the Mariners took an early lead.ddddddddddddThe rookie suffered his first loss since June 17 -- also the last time the Tigers lost when he started.I feel like my misses were in the right spots. ... I think as far as that goes I didnt miss middle too much, Fulmer said. I think its just one inning and after that it felt great.For a change, the runs for Seattle didnt come via the long ball.Cruz led off the second with a double and scored when Seager rolled a ground ball behind Detroits defensive shift and into center field. Seager moved into scoring position when Leonys Martin walked with one out and scored as Zunino was strong enough to dump a broken-bat single over third baseman Casey McGehee and into left field.Seattle added a run in the eighth when Nori Aoki doubled with two outs and scored on Guillermo Heredias RBI single.Iwakuma and a pair of power arms out of the bullpen did the rest. Newly acquired Arquimedes Caminero pitched a perfect eighth in his Seattle debut and rookie Edwin Diaz pitched the ninth for his fifth save.HOME COOKINIwakuma won his eighth straight start at home, surpassing Felix Hernandezs club record. Hes the first AL pitcher to win eight straight home starts since Jerome Williams for the Angels during the 2011-12 seasons.ROSTER SHUFFLETigers: Left-hander Daniel Norris was recalled from Triple-A Toledo and will start on Tuesday night. The Tigers placed right-hander Bruce Rondon on the paternity list to clear the roster spot for Norris.Mariners: Starter Taijuan Walker was optioned to Triple-A Tacoma to open a roster spot for Caminero. Walker was roughed up for six runs in four innings in his last start. Ariel Miranda will take his spot in Seattles rotation.UP NEXTTigers: Norris (1-0) will make his fifth appearance of the season and fourth start. Norris was on the disabled list from July 5-Aug. 2 with a strained oblique.Mariners: Wade LeBlanc (1-0) makes his sixth start since being acquired by the Mariners. Seattle is 5-1 in his starts. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz