Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

17.12.2019 04:36
er than you, nor how stupi Antworten

Among the painters recognized as masters in art history, the Dutch painter Rembrandt is the most prolific one. Because of his prolific nature, the authenticity of the remaining works is also the most controversial. I've always been curious about Rembrandt's legendary life. Finally, on Tuesday, Mr. Hu went to the library to borrow a lot of books for us. I just happened to be assigned the "Rembrandt's Autobiography". When I got home, I read eagerly. Rembrandt's mother was the daughter of a baker, and Rembrandt was the youngest of her children. Rembrandt's first teacher was unknown, and the second teacher was Jack Bulb. Rembrandt learned basic sketching and printmaking skills with him Marlboro Gold. Later, his father sent him to Peter Rastman, the most famous painter in the north. Learn by your side. After six months of studying, he quickly mastered shading techniques. Rembrandt later became his own painter. His artistic achievements surpassed all the painters of his time. During Rembrandt's studies in painting, he was whole-hearted, and he was most moved by his seriousness and dedication to painting. Yeah, to do one thing, you need to be attentive, not to be half-hearted, and to be serious in your studies, just like Rembrandt did to his painting career. Rembrandt excels among siblings because he consciously learned painting from an early age. Zhong Chunqin, a classmate in our class, is a person who is very serious and dedicated to learning Cigarettes Online. Every time she does homework assigned by the teacher, she finishes it very seriously. I remember once when we just studied the text "Whale", the teacher asked us to take down each explanation method and the corresponding sentence, and use the first person to complete a practice pen, write a "Whale's Readme", our class Classmates just completed the first assignment-excerpts Cheap Cigarettes, but the practice pens were messed up or not even done. The teacher was angry, criticized us severely, and showed us Zhong Chunqin's work. When the teacher showed us her homework, I bowed my head in shame. Mr. Hu said, "Zhong Chunqin can get good results in each test, not because she is smarter than you, nor how stupid you are, but because you have a problem with your attitude. Think about why. Children, you should be attentive from an early age! I do n��t have to repeat the story of Xueyi, and the story of ��Kitten Fishing��! ��Today I read�� Rembrandt ��s Autobiography ��and I finally realized that The importance of concentration on learning for one thing Rembrandt's legend has given me profound insights in my life: To do one thing, to be attentive, not to be half-hearted, not only that, but also to prove this idea with practical actions, always Sitting in "first row
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz