Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.10.2018 01:31
Indeed, the circumstances as a whole suggest MLBs case was strong. Didnt Braun test positive for PEDs back in 2011? Yes. Braun Antworten

TORONTO -- There is a circle around Canadian defenseman Shea Weber?-- about 24 feet across, give or take, a little smaller than a faceoff circle. Its invisible to the naked eye, but it is plain enough in his mind and the minds of his opponents that it might as well be painted into the ice. Its especially obvious when he is clearing space in his own zone.The Weber Circumference defines one of hockeys most notorious circles of pain.Weber might be better known for having the leagues hardest shot or being the other half of this summers massive P.K. Subban trade between the?Montreal Canadiens and Nashville Predators,?with whom he had played his entire 11-year career. But his influence is most deeply felt in that pivotal piece of territory in front of his net.In the lead up to the World Cup of Hockey,?San Jose Sharks?center and fellow Canadian Joe Thornton only had to hear Webers name and he was already whistling an exhausted sigh through his beard.You get in his 12-foot radius and you want to get out of there pretty quickly, Thornton said. Hes possibly the strongest guy in the league.Mike Babcock, Webers admiring coach for Team Canada here at the World Cup, talked recently about the withering effects of Webers stick, in particular.Just physically, hes a man mountain, Babcock said of Weber, who is 6-foot-4 and 236 pounds. If you havent been cross-checked in the ribs by him, you find out what that is too.Thornton took that same cross-check to the back last season after tangling with Roman Josi, Webers defensive partner on the Predators, and it easily downed one of the games biggest and toughest players.Its a heavy stick, Thornton said. Its a heavy stick, thats all I can say.Weber is a quiet man, not given to expressions of deep feeling even with friends.I love Webs, said Team USAs Ryan Suter, Webers former teammate with the Predators. He keeps it all in. Hes such a professional. He keeps things to himself, and he deals with things internally.But Weber does his version of lighting up whenever hes asked about how he views the space around him.You want to take care of the front of your net, Weber said. Obviously, there are a lot of areas that are going to make differences in games, but I think the two biggest areas are right in front of your net and right in front of their net. You want to get as many bodies and traffic in front of their goalie as you can, and you want to make things easier for your goalie to see pucks, as well. I think at every level youre told to box out and clear the front of the net, but especially at this level. The talent that our goalies have, if they see the puck, theyre going to stop it.There isnt much finesse to clearing space, although experience has given Weber an edge in tying up sticks and limiting second chances. His defensive gifts are more a function of his determination -- He doesnt give you an inch, said?Anaheim Ducks?winger?Corey Perry, a frequent foe -- and his freakish strength. He routinely finished first in Nashvilles fitness tests and weightlifting challenges. Friends and enemies alike talk about him with the sort of reverence normally reserved for men who can bend metal bars with their bare hands.Hes a huge presence, said Josi, who is here playing for Team Europe and will face his former partner Weber for the first time. Hes one of the strongest guys Ive ever met. We used to joke around in the dressing room and you could tell how strong he is.There were other testimonials to?Webers strengths:Hes a mutant, Canadian and Ducks?forward Ryan Getzlaf said. Being around his net isnt exactly the funnest place to be.Hes big, hes strong, hes physical, said Team USAs Ryan Kesler, who has engaged in a running battle with Weber in professional and international play for years. Once you get him in front of the net, hes mean and nasty. He reminds me of playing [Zdeno] Chara?back in the day.Webers almost mythical reputation has made him one of those rare players who changes the game even when the puck and his opponents are out of his reach. Normally, the offense wields pressure as a weapon. The way Weber plays, the balance of fear shifts. Given the resignation his opponents carry with them into his zone -- You just know its going to hurt, Finlands Mikael Granlund said -- the forwards are the ones who feel the need to brace themselves. Weber is like a deep bruise that stings them before it even begins to surface.As a player, you always know a guy like him is out there, Granlunds fellow Finn Mikko Koivu said. There are no nights off. Thats the best way to say it.Weber leveled Perry during last years playoffs with an open-ice hit that players still talk about. By any usual definition, Weber was in retreat, skating backward over his own blue line. Perry, at 6-foot-3 and 210 pounds, was building a head of attacking steam, but he made the mistake of skating deep into Webers sphere of influence. Weber somehow exploded up and out while still moving backward, delivering a forearm to Perrys chin. With a single blow, Perry ended up flat on his back -- Bell rung, he said. Weber continued gliding back toward his net, looking down at one more fallen opponent with a discomforting amount of satisfaction.You have to know thats the way he plays, Perry said.Now Perry and Weber?will be teammates while Canada takes on the rest of the hockey world. Asked about having Weber watching his back instead of putting him on it, Perry smiled with relief and said, Its going to be a lot easier, Ill tell you that.If only for the next two weeks, Perry will skate within the Weber Circumference and find shelter, not doom. John Starks Jersey . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Kristaps Porzingis Jersey . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. http://www.nbaknicksprostore.com/kids-anthony-mason-knicks-jersey/ . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Bernard King Jersey .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Kevin Knox Jersey . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No.Major League Baseball has suspended Milwaukee Brewers outfielder and 2011 league MVP Ryan Braun without pay for the remainder of the 2013 season for PED use. That means hes out for the final 65 games of the season. As a result of the suspension, Braun will forfeit $3.25 million. This is what Braun and his lawyers came up with as far as a prepared statement: "As I have acknowledged in the past, I am not perfect. I realize now that I have made some mistakes. I am willing to accept the consequences of those actions. This situation has taken a toll on me and my entire family, and it ... has been a distraction to my teammates and the Brewers organization. I am very grateful for the support I have received from players, ownership and the fans in Milwaukee and around the country. Finally, I wish to apologize to anyone I may have disappointed - all of the baseball fans especially those in Milwaukee, the great Brewers organization, and my teammates. I am glad to have this matter behind me once and for all, and I cannot wait to get back to the game I love." Why didnt Braun say he did PEDs? While Braun agreed to the suspension, he does not expressly admit in his statement that he used PEDs; he just says mistakes were made. Presumably, that was done to avoid incriminating himself (any further). His lawyers want to insulate Braun from potential criminal or civil liability. While that may never come into play, his lawyers want to be extra careful with what Braun says and admits. Why a 65-game suspension? MLB suspended Braun under its Drug Policy called the Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program. The Drug Policy provides for a suspension of 50 games for the first violation, 100 games for the second and banishment for the third. The Drug Policy also provides that absent a positive drug test, MLB can rely on other evidence to show that a player has used or possessed PEDs. Thats called a non-analytical positive. Thats what happened here. The Drug Policy also provides that a player may be suspended if he has facilitated the sale or distribution of PEDs. For baseball, facilitation could include lying about a connection to Biogenesis, since that would interfere with the investigation into the anti-aging clinic. Back to the 65 games. The length of the suspension suggests that a deal was reached. While its tough to know for sure without being a performance enhanced fly on the wall during negotiations, the sides may have agreed to dispose of the matter, including a guarantee of no appeal, in exchange for meeting somewhere in the middle – or close to it. I thought baseball said it might suspend players for 100 games. So does the 65 game suspension suggest that MLB didnt think it had a great case? No - quite the opposite. In order to agree to a suspension without a positive drug test, while also forfeiting the right of appeal, Brauns lawyers must have concluded that the evidence against their client was substantial and overwhelming. If it wasnt, Brauns lawyers would have vigorously contested the matter. Indeed, the circumstances as a whole suggest MLBs case was strong. Didnt Braun test positive for PEDs back in 2011? Yes. Braun tested positive for an elevated testosterone level in 2011 (20 times the normal level), but that suspension was overturned by the arbitrator Shyam Das on a chain of custody issue involving Brauns sample. You might remember that Braun adamantly and dogmatically declared his innocence. In part, he said this about clearing his name: "I cant wait to get that opportunity. This is all B.S. I am completely innocent." Tell me more about the appeal. The Drug Policy provides that a sample is to be taken by a "collector", and further, the collector must, absent unusual circumstances, FedEx the sample out that "same day". In the case of Braun, the collector Dino Laurenzi, Sr. didnt FedEx the sample out that same day and Brauns lawyers successfully attacked the suspension on that basis. Baseball was incensed with Das ruling – and they had good reason. The same Drug Policy also provides that if a collector cant get a sample out the same day, he or she can store it in a "cool and secure" location. Thats precisely what the collector did; still Das found for Braun and reversed the suspension. Didnt Braun say something mean about the collector? He wasnt terribly polite. He said this: "There are a lot of things weve heard about the collection process, the collector, and some other people involved in the process that have certainly been concerning to us." Braun was suggesting that Mr. Laurenzi had somehow acted unprofessionally or unethically, and ultimately – and att the very least – had not properly discharged his duties.dddddddddddd Is that a problem from a legal standpoint? Defamation possibly comes into play. Defamation refers to saying something untrue that lowers a person in the esteem and minds of the public. Assuming that Braun was indeed dirty in 2011, Mr. Laurenzi could take the position that Braun defamed him. I dont think we will see Mr. Laurenzi file a lawsuit. Nevertheless, there is a reasonable basis upon which to consider the merits of such a claim. That last sentence was very lawyerly of you. Sorry. Ill try and avoid that. Does the 65 game suspension cover the 2011 positive drug test? Tough to know at this point. MLB did say it commends "Ryan Braun for taking responsibility for his past actions". So maybe the reference to past actions includes 2011. According to the T.J. Quinn from ESPNs Outside The Lines, the "evidence showed Braun used [a] sophisticated doping regimen for [an] extended period" of time. That may also suggest it did include 2011. Still, though, for now its not clear. Could the Brewers terminate Brauns contract? It would be tough. Very tough. Braun is owed $122 million through 2020, with a $15 million mutual option for 2021. Punishments for PED use are governed by the collectively bargained Drug Policy. So when a player tests positive, punishments are handled by the Drug Policy. Thats why the Drug Policy is there in the first place. Courts dont like it when a business has a specific policy in place dealing with a specific offence, and that business elects to ignore that specific policy and does its own thing. That is not, however, the complete answer. The player contract at Paragraph 7(b)(1) allows a team to terminate a contract if a player "fails, refuses or neglects to conform his personal conduct to the standards of good citizenship and good sportsmanship or to keep himself in first-class physical condition or to obey the clubs training rules." As well, Paragraph 7(b)(3), allows for termination if a player "fails, refuses or neglect to render his services hereunder or in any manner materially breach this contract." This is broad language and arguably may allow a team, for example, to allege that the use of PEDs had an adverse impact on a players health after he signed his deal, and on that basis he failed to discharge his obligations under his contract to keep himself in "first-class physical condition". That is hard to show. For example, unless a team can show a direct link between PED use and a players injury, they will fail in their bid to terminate or fire a player. A team could also argue that a player misrepresented himself before he signed a big deal, and on that basis they should be allowed to terminate the contract since they were not getting the player they thought they were getting. Again, though, the Drug Policy contemplates for drug use and how it should be handled. So thats your go-to document when a player tests positive. Fine....be that way. Could the Yankees terminate A-Rods contract? That would also be tough but may be worth considering. Rodriguez is 38-years-old as of July 27 and the Yankees owe him $86 million over the next 4 years (not including this season). The Yankees may believe they have better cheaper options available to them. Presumably, they would love nothing more than to rid themselves of his contract. In order to do so, they would have the very difficult task of showing that his injuries are the result of PED use. Again this is very tough to do and would likely not meet with success. However, the Yankees could look to void A-Rods contract with the real end game being a buyout on favourable terms. Why do lawyers charge for opening mail? Envelopes are heavy. Does Brauns suspension mean that all other players are also guilty? No. Braun accepting a suspension is not some type of admission that everyone else is guilty. Each case will be examined on its merits and different players may react differently. For example, another player faced with the same evidence as Braun may elect to contest the matter. That player could attack Anthony Bosch, the founder of Biogenesis and a key source of evidence. As someone who may have engaged in criminal activity, he lacks credibility and may have assisted the league with a view to insulating himself from liability. Indeed, Bosch is flawed. There may be upwards of 20 players suspended and to conclude that all players will go quietly is premature. This may just be the tip of the PED iceberg. Eric Macramalla is TSNs Legal Analyst and can be heard each week on TSN Radio 1050. You can follow him on Twitter @EricOnSportslaw. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz