Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.10.2018 01:31
ning in the first overtime of the Clippers 127-122 double-overtime loss at Brooklyn on Tuesday night.?Rivers was given a technic Antworten

NEW YORK -- Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers was fined $15,000 by the NBA on Thursday for verbally abusing a game official and failing to leave the court in a timely manner after his ejection.The incident happened with 18.6 seconds remaining in the first overtime of the Clippers 127-122 double-overtime loss at Brooklyn on Tuesday night.?Rivers was given a technical foul for crossing over midcourt, then another and ejected.Obviously, I should have gotten fined, just from the actions afterwards, Rivers said before Thursday nights game at Cleveland. I had no problem with that at all. Im good with it. I never read why they fined me. Im completely in the dark. I just knew I got fined.They called me and said 15 [thousand] and before they said anything else, I said, Hey, thank you, no problem, Rivers added. I honestly dont even know what they actually said. Im good with it. I thought I needed to show something in that instance, probably not as much, but its over with and weve got to get back to ball, playing good basketball would be nice.The Clippers trailed by two late in the first OT and fouled Nets rookie Isaiah Whitehead in the backcourt after he received the inbounds pass. Rivers appeared to think Whitehead swung his elbows and should have been called for the foul, and the coach walked nearly to the Nets bench to say something to referee Lauren Holtkamp.Rivers said they werent even arguing, and that Holtkamp had agreed with what Rivers said. But referee Ken Mauer, who was standing on the Clippers side of the court, called what Rivers said was an awful tech.Information from The Associated Press and ESPNs Dave McMenamin was used in this report. Cheap NHL Jerseys . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Jakub Zboril Jersey .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. http://www.bruinsauthority.com/authentic-torey-krug-bruins-jersey/ .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Tim Schaller Jersey .Y. -- Marcell Dareus and the Buffalo Bills defence made life miserable for Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco. Austin Czarnik Jersey .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. DURHAM, N.C. -- Duke is opening its mens basketball practices to NBA scouts for two days in October.Team spokesman Cory Walton said Wednesday that the Blue Devils will host representatives from pro teams on Oct. 19 and 25. The second day coincides with the start of the NBA season.John Calipari has held similar pro days for his Kentucky players in each of the past two years.The Bluue Devils enter the season as one of the favorites to win their sixth national championship and third since 2010, behind guard Grayson Allen and a highly touted recruiting class led by freshmen Harry Giles, Jayson Tatum and Javin DeLaurier.dddddddddddd Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz