Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 103 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

24.12.2019 03:27
off a mini-bye week. I see no reason w Antworten

Last week: 8-5-1Weeks 1 through 4: 31-29-2Home teams shown in聽bold. Odds taken from Odds Shark.Pittsburgh (-3) vs. AtlantaBoth of these teams need this win pretty badly. A loss for the Falcons would drop them to 1-4 Jordan Evans Jersey , & a Steelers loss at home would drop them to 1-3-1. Both QBs should have big days, but the Falcons manage to steal one on the road.Pick: Atlanta (+3)Baltimore (-3) vs. Cleveland聽Baker Mayfield is going to continue to get better and better, but I have a hard time picking against the Baltimore here. The Ravens have one of the top defenses in the league and haven't lost in Cleveland in five years.Pick: Baltimore (-3)New York Jets (-1) vs. DenverDenver is a different team on the road, and it's time for Darnold to start getting things going again.Pick: New York Jets (-1)Green Bay (-1.5) vs. Detroit聽This game could go either way, but I'll pick the team who is out looking for a little revenge. The Lions ran it up on the Packers in week 17 of last season, winning 35-11 in an ugly game. With Aaron Rodgers back, I'll take Green Bay.Pick: Green Bay (-1.5)Kansas City (-3) vs. JacksonvilleWith this comment about Tyreek Hill Hardy Nickerson Jersey , Jalen Ramsey has added fuel to what already was going to be an excellent game.Ramsey won't give Tyreek Hill his WR credit 馃槀(via /6xaEcFWVKH— Bleacher Report ( ing off a difficult blowout loss to the Pats.Pick: Cincinnati (-6)Carolina (-6.5) vs. New York GiantsThe state of the Giants right now is… interesting. They can't protect the QB, so the Panthers should be able to get after Eli.聽They win this one with ease.Pick: Carolina (-6.5) Tennessee (-5.5) vs. BuffaloComing off an emotional win at home against the defending champs, the Titans struggle a bit against Buffalo. Josh Allen puts forth a solid performance in Buffalo and keeps it close.Pick: Buffalo (+5.5)Los Angeles Chargers (-5.5) vs. OaklandThis game will be like a home game for Oakland. Whether Raiders fans outnumber Chargers fans or not (they will), Philip Rivers loves playing against the silver & black.Pick: Los Angeles Chargers (-5.5)San Francisco (-3.5) vs. ArizonaIt's time for Arizona to get in the win column.Pick: Arizona (+3.5)Los Angeles Rams (-7.5) vs. Seattle聽Having last played on Thursday night vs. Minnesota, the Rams are coming off a mini-bye week. I see no reason why they don't keep it rolling here.Pick: Los Angeles Rams (-7.5) Philadelphia (-3) vs. MinnesotaKirk Cousins always plays well in Philadelphia, and the Eagles, as a whole Joe Mixon Jersey , have yet to find their groove.Pick: Minnesota (+3)Houston (-3) vs. DallasDeshaun Watson will shine on the bright stage of Sunday Night Football.Pick: Houston (-3)New Orleans (-6) vs. WashingtonI still have questions about the Saints defense, and don't sleep on Washington coming off a bye.Pick: Washington (+6) The Cowboys did not sign Earl Thomas as many expected and many Cowboys fans had hoped. They didn’t sign Eric Berry or Clayton Geathers either.Instead, George Iloka was the safety who joined Dallas on a one-year deal.“This defense plays into my strong points,” Iloka said, via the . “I’m versatile, and I can do a lot of things. I’m a physical safety. I like to come up in the run game support, set the edge Clark Harris Jersey , take on blockers and make an impact.”The Cowboys plan on having Iloka play strong safety with Xavier Woods remaining at free safety. Jeff Heath, last year’s starter at strong safety, would return to being a backup.“My goal is to have the best year of my career,” Iloka said. “If I do that, everything else will fall into place.”Iloka, who turned 29 on Sunday, has played 99 games Josh Malone Jersey , starting 79, in his seven seasons. He signed a one-year deal with the Cowboys.Iloka said he’s in “prove-it mode” every year.“My expectations are to make a difference and to prove the Cowboys right for bringing me on,” Iloka said.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz