Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 109 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

24.12.2019 03:54
over my years that I’ve won playo Antworten

Golden Tate has caught passes from both Russell Wilson in Seattle and Matthew Stafford in Detroit Zach Zenner Jersey , and he has a strongly held opinion of which one of them is better.Tate told WDIV in Detroit that Stafford is the best quarterback he’s played with during his 10-year NFL career, which also saw him spend half a season in Philadelphia before signing with the Giants this year.“To me, as of now, where I am today, I think Stafford’s been the best quarterback I’ve played with Quandre Diggs Jersey ,” Tate said. “The guy can flat-out play. He’s tough, his attitude is amazing and he just wants to play ball. For me, I have nothing but praises for him. It’s almost unfair that he’s such a good player and doesn’t have playoffs or a ring to show for it. That kind of hurts my heart that I wasn’t able to help change that.”So if Stafford is the best quarterback Tate played with, why did Tate earn a Super Bowl ring while playing with Wilson but never win a playoff game while playing with Stafford? Tate thinks Stafford could have a ring if he’d been drafted by a different franchise.“I think over his career, if you put him in another organization Theo Riddick Jersey , maybe things are different. I don’t know. Because I’ve played with some guys over my years that I’ve won playoff games with that I don’t think are as good,” Tate said.That’s high praise for Stafford — but it’s simultaneously a shot at Wilson, and at the Lions for not putting a better team around the quarterback they’ve had for a decade without winning a playoff game. The Dolphins don’t really have a quarterback of the future at the moment, or a clear path to finding one.But they tried to make a bold move to fix that last year.According to Armando Salguero of the , the Dolphins were interested in trading for Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford Tavon Wilson Jersey , with then-coach Adam Gase reaching out to Lions coach Matt Patricia to see what it would take to do a deal.Obviously it didn’t happen, and Gase trotted Ryan Tannehill out unsuccessfully before cleaning house of coach and quarterback this offseason.And the possible trade may not have even reached past the talking stage. According to Dave Birkett of the , Lions General Manager Bob Quinn denied the suggestion of trade talks at the Scouting Combine.Still, it’s worth noting that the Dolphins were desperate to make a bold move, in the context of owner Stephen Ross saying his former coach wanted to try to “win and win now” at a time when a rebuild is clearly needed.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz