Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.12.2019 09:03
aded into the season, so t Antworten

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Cleveland Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue called J.R. Smiths in-game hug with a Milwaukee Bucks bench player -- leading to a wide-open score for the opposition -- an embarrassing moment and met with the Cavs guard to address the mental lapse Wednesday.It was an embarrassing moment, Lue said. Me and J.R. talked about it. Were just going to move forward. We had a discussion about it, he felt embarrassed about it. It was an embarrassing play. We talked about it. Were moving on.Smith greeted Bucks reserve Jason Terry on the baseline while Milwaukee was readying to inbound the ball late in the second half of their eventual 118-101 win over Cleveland on Tuesday. When Smith removed himself from the play, Milwaukees Matthew Dellavedova zipped a pass to Tony Snell who converted an uncontested dunk.Lue was sure to clarify he believed there was nothing intentional behind Smiths blunder, adding there was no negative motive for Smith to expose the Cavs defense like that.Smith said the Cavs also addressed the mistake as a team within the larger context of complacency settling in for the defending champs despite their sterling 13-3 record.Obviously we both know it wasnt intentional, but it was just a lack of focus, Smith said after practice Wednesday. One of the multiple things that compounded onto the loss was just as a team we havent been as focused as we previously were. Winning and being who we are has a lot to do with that, but weve just got to overcome that and be better as a whole. It starts as individuals and then we can collectively become a group and team and have that mindset.Lue also took issue with Smiths explanation for the play Tuesday night, claiming he had no recollection of the mistake while wearing a ski mask-style hood covering his face during his interview with reporters.It wasnt right, Lue said. I talked to him about that also. Theres no need for that. Just address the media in the right way, move on. We got our butts kicked (Tuesday) night. Give Milwaukee credit, they came out, they attacked us, they beat us. Now weve got to move on.Smith said his postgame act was a joke gone wrong.I said it more in a joking manner because you can see what happened, Smith said. Obviously, I wasnt paying attention. For me to just sit there and tell you I wasnt paying attention makes it plain and boring somewhat, especially when youre asking a question you already know the answer to. But at the same time, I still have to give that boring answer, for whatever reason.Making matters worse, Smith is mired in terrible shooting slump, averaging just 3.0 points in his last three games while shooting a combined 3-for-29 (10.3 percent).Ive had mental errors before while not shooting the ball well and while shooting the ball well, and vice versa, Smith said. So I cant compound one on top of the other. Its just a matter of getting out of the groove of shooting bad and just staying more locked in.This is the first ... mental error that Ive had since I was here (in Cleveland). I mean, I think thats just one of the reasons why its so big because it hasnt been seen yet here. And on top of not shooting the ball well. I mean, Ive gone on streaks where I havent shot the ball well here, but I was always making up for it in other areas so it wasnt as big. Its just a part of the game. I got to do better with it.Outside of a two-game suspension during the 2015 playoffs for a hit on Bostons Jae Crowder, Smith has been mostly a model teammate since the Cavs acquired him from the New York Knicks in a trade during the 2014-15 season.?He led the Cavs in 3-pointers each of the last two seasons, was dubbed the teams best defender by Lue and earned a four-year, $57 million extension from Cleveland in the offseason.Smith said Lue wants to rely on him and other role players to shoulder more of the load and take the pressure off the Cavs superstar trio in LeBron James, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love to produce.For me, it was just trying to get a better understanding of why weve become complacent, Smith said of his conversation with his coach. Weve both come up with winning has a lot to do with that. Being who we are and having the players we have on the team has a lot to do with that, but weve got to understand for guys like myself, we cant be the Bron-Kevin-Ky who can have that mindset.We have to be those guys -- the worker ants. We have to put that work in even more and have their back even more and have their back even more. I think the last couple games ... I mean, obviously theyre going to score the majority of our points, but theyve done even more than what theyre accustomed to. So we have to do a better job of helping them out from a playing side as well as a serious side as well.Lue was in a noticeably better mood Wednesday than he was Tuesday, beginning his media session by greeting every reporter individually and apologizing for using a curse word during his postgame remarks in Milwaukee.Today was great, Lue said of practice. Today was great. I thought the guys were really locked in.Cleveland hosts the?LA Clippers?on Thursday before heading to Chicago for the second night of a back-to-back on Friday against?Dwyane Wade and the?Bulls. Larry Hughes Jersey . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. Mitch Kupchak Jersey . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. https://www.cheapwizardsonline.com/ .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Troy Brown Jersey . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Chris Webber Jersey . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. In this edition of my Big Board: the debuts of two third-year sophomores from big-time schools, an SEC defensive lineman makes a big jump, and theres a new top prospect from No. 1-ranked Alabama.A reminder: General scouting reports on these players wont change week to week, unless my overall evaluation changes. Ill simply be updating performance notes and providing updates on key matchups to come.One asterisk denotes a junior, and two asterisks denote a redshirt sophomore for the 2016 season.1. *Myles Garrett, DE, Texas A&MGarrett returned from a one-game absence?because of a high ankle sprain and recorded a sack in the Aggies double-overtime win over Tennessee. Hes the best player on a spectacular defensive line. At 6-foot-5, 265 pounds, Garrett has the length, strength andd ability to bend the edge.dddddddddddd Hes a brilliant, natural pass-rusher, and hes up to 26.0 career sacks. He looks like a top-five lock if he stays healthy.2. *Leonard Fournette, RB, LSUFournette?is dealing with an ankle injury and hasnt played since Sept. 24, when he averaged 6.3 yards per carry in a loss at Auburn. Hes really special when hes healthy, and he has?an incredible combination of size, speed and power that can make him look like a varsity player hanging with the JV. Mileage was a concern headed into the season, so the ankle injury -- if not long-term -- could benefit him in NFL scouts eyes. He had a whopping 300 carries in 2015. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz