Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.12.2019 09:03
ve all been ruled out. ... Allen s Antworten

NEW YORK -- Swedens Henrik Zetterberg is out of the World Cup of Hockey because of a knee injury.Detroit Red Wings general manager Ken Holland confirmed in a text message to The Associated Press that Zetterberg injured his knee during off-ice training. The Swedish Ice Hockey Association said Calgary Flames forward Mikael Backlund will replace Zetterberg on the World Cup roster.Henrik Zetterberg feels that he cant go 100 percent at the time of the World Cup and has to turn down the spot on our team, Sweden coach Rickard Gronborg said in a statement. We feel that with Mikael Backlund we will get an internationally experienced player that is very versatile and responsible. His second half of the season with the Flames was very strong, where he showed that he is a premier all-around player in the NHLZetterberg had been named Swedens captain. Hes the second Red Wings player to withdraw from Swedens team because of injury, following defenseman Niklas Kronwall. The 35-year-old Zetterberg has 836 points in 915 NHL games and 85 points in 119 games of international play for Sweden.A back injury forced him out of the 2014 Sochi Olympics after one game. Sweden reached the final in Sochi without Zetterberg and lost to Canada.The World Cup begins Sept. 17 in Toronto. Air Force 1 Low Discount .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Air Force 1 Mens Store . "Trying to breathe," he said with a grin. Bernier stopped 42 of 43 shots on Monday night, including all 22 in a hectic middle frame, his heroic performance propelling the Leafs toward an undue point in their final game before the Christmas break. http://www.airforce1storesale.com/ .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. Air Force 1 High Wholesale .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Air Force 1 High Store . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far.NAPA, Calif. -- Second-round pick Menelik Watsons first practice of training camp lasted less than 30 minutes Wednesday before the Oakland Raiders offensive lineman left the field after re-injuring a calf muscle in his left leg. Watson, the 42nd overall pick and projected backup to right tackle Khalif Barnes, had been on the non-football injury list since the beginning of camp after injuring his calf in mid-July. The 6-foot-5, 315-pound tackle jogged out to practice and took part in two offensive linemen drills before aggravating his injury. Watson angrily walked off the field with head trainer H.Rod Martin, punched a wooden bench near the teams weight room and let out a scream before going into the locker room. A few minutes later Watson sat on the ground in the shade just outside a door of the locker room, his head down in obvious disappointment. "This is not the way I planned on my first training camp, Ive not even took a snap yet," Watson said. "Its very frustrating, especially after the spring, making good strides in the spring. I wanted to get out there and get on the field." Watson insisted he had not hurried back after missing the first 10 practices. "I was aware of the situation and that I had to be careful," Watson said. "I talked about it with the training staff, that we were going to take it slow. You get out there and you get your juices flowing and youre trying to push it ... and it happened." Defensive tackle Pat Sims, also making his first appearance of camp after being taken off the physically unable to perform list, didnt last much longer. He sustained an apparent hamstring injury during blocking drills and missed the rest of practice. Raiders coach Dennis Allen hasnt ruled either playeer out for the preseason opener Friday night against Dallas, but Watson said he hopes to return to practice next week.dddddddddddd "Itd be speculation for me to say whether they were quite ready or not," Allen said about Watson and Sims. "Our thought process was that they were ready to get out here and work. Well see where it goes from there." Wide receiver Jacoby Ford also left practice with an undisclosed injury and did not talk to reporters afterward. The injuries continue a troubling trend in Allens second season as the Raiders coach. First-round pick D.J. Hayden still hasnt been cleared for contact after an off-season abdominal surgery. Oaklands rookie cornerback also suffered a hamstring strain in practice earlier this week and will not play against Dallas. Linebacker Miles Burris, who started 15 games at weakside linebacker as a rookie in 2012, is also on the PUP list and hasnt practiced since undergoing knee surgery in January. "I still dont see anybody, with the exception potentially of Miles Burris, of being a major long-term type of deal," Allen said. "Miles has not progressed like he or I anticipated." The news wasnt all bad for Oakland. Cornerbacks Mike Jenkins and Tracy Porter returned to practice after sitting out two days earlier this week. Rookie running back Latavius Murray also practiced for the first time since early in camp. Notes: Defensive tackle Vance Walker was excused from practice to attend the birth of his child and is questionable to play on Friday. ... Defensive end Lamarr Houston, defensive lineman Brandon Bair and linebackers Kaluka Maiava and Billy Boyko have all been ruled out. ... Allen said all four quarterbacks on the roster will play against Dallas. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz