Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.10.2018 12:45
conquer again on the biggest international stage after six medals at the 2014 Commonwealth Games, including gold in the 200m ind Antworten

Siobhan-Marie OConnor is set to continue her fight for a place at the Rio Olympics in the British Swimming Championships. The 20-year-old Sky Academy Sports Scholar is one of GBs rising stars and is in Scotland this week for a crucial event on the swimming calendar that will help determine who will be on the plane to Brazil this summer.OConnor was the youngest in the GB team at the 2012 London Games (100m breaststroke), and she is now looking to conquer again on the biggest international stage after six medals at the 2014 Commonwealth Games, including gold in the 200m individual medley.Get live updates on Siobhan over the weekend on the @SkyScholarships Twitter accountWith the 100m freestyle first up for OConnor in Glasgow, she said: Im really looking forward to racing on Friday. Weve been training hard for this week for a long time and its great that its finally here.Its good to be up here with the Bath Team as well, cheering on my team-mates for the first couple of days.This will be my second Olympic trials and I really hope I can achieve the results I want and that I have worked for. Skys Sportswomen follows Siobhan-Marie OConnor as she fights for her place at the Olympics OConnor, who recently returned from a seven-week training camp to Australia, will compete in the 100m Individual Medley on Saturday and will finish the weekend with the 100m breaststroke and butterfly.The British swimmers will be nominated for Rio 2016 selection following the trials with the British Olympic Association set to ratify the GB squad later in April. With the Olympic swimming trials taking place this week, we look back at Siobhan-Marie OConnors Masterclass British Swimming head coach Bill Furniss said: This competition is just the next phase of a long and detailed preparation to perform on the day in Rio.After Glasgow we need to refocus on Rio - thats where the competition will be fought and not before. We want our athletes this week to experience pressure, handle pressure and welcome pressure.WHATS COMING UP FOR OUR SCHOLARS...MARCH 19 - May 2: Holly Bradshaw, training in USAAPRIL 12-17: Siobhan-Marie OConnor, British Championships in GlasgowAPRIL: Olivia Breen, training camp in TenerifeMAY 22-30: Sam Oldham, European Championships in Switzerland Also See: About the Scholarship Meet the athletes Blogs Videos Galleries Tedy Bruschi Jersey . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., has nothing but good things to say about former U.S. marine Liz (Girlrilla) Carmouche ahead of their co-main event Wednesday on the UFCs "Fight for the Troops" televised card in Fort Campbell, Ky. Danny Etling Jersey . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. http://www.patriotsauthenticshop.com/Patriots-Chris-Hogan-Draft-Jersey/ . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. James Develin Jersey . - Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco is not a fan of his teams use of the wildcat formation, saying "it makes you look like a high school offence. Devin McCourty Jersey .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. LAS CRUCES, N.M. -- Jemerrio Jones scored 15 points on 6-for-7 shooting and Sidy NDir was 6-for-8 shooting and scored 15 points as New Mexico State beat Air Force 78-70 on Wednesday night.Jones also had seven rebounds and seven assists.Joe Garzas 3 with 1:51 gave the Aggies a 72-68 cushion and they held off Air Force down the stretch.Air Force led 31-27 at the half and the lead went to seven on Frank Tooheys 3-pointer 57 seconds into the second half. New Mexico (6-2) went on a 10-2 run, which included 3s by Ian Baker and NDir, and the Aggies led 37-36 and never trailed again.ddddddddddddHayden Graham led Air Force with 20 points, Jacob Van had 15, Ryan Manning added 12, and Toohey finished with 10.Garza had 11 points for the Aggies and Eli Chuha had 10 points and six rebounds. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz