Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.10.2018 12:45
just their second game together since the season opener and led Penn States 6-sack, 24-21 win, with Barrett out of sync most of Antworten

It will be pretty hard to top last weeks UFC on FUEL 10 event with a UFC record ten finishes, including eight submission victories. Riding high after UFC 160, #TeamLynch went a decent 8-4 while #TeamJC went 7-5. With Jordan having home field advantage this weekend in Winnipeg; will his picks come out on top? Rashad Evans vs. Dan Henderson James Lynch TSN.ca (@lynchonsports): With the unfortunate news of the Barao vs. Wineland bantamweight title fight being scratched, Evans vs. Henderson is not a bad second option for Winnipeg fight fans. Many pundits will point to the fact that both these fighters are coming off losses and that if this matchup took place two years ago it would be much more intriguing. Id argue this has the potential to be an entertaining matchup as the fight for relevancy for both these combatants is as important as ever. Stylistically, both are decorated wrestlers and have knockout power. Pundits would be quick to pick the Blackzillians member Evans because of his speed and the fact hes nine years younger. However, Id point out hes only executed two takedowns in his last two fights and trying to take down the former Olympian is a tall task. Its unlikely either of these fighters will take this contest to the mat and if thats the case, the power edge has to go the Team Quest captain. I think fans will be surprised that the ageless 42-year old Henderson will pull off yet another upset in his illustrious career by edging out the former UFC light heavyweight champion. Henderson via unanimous decision Jordan Cieciwa, TSN Radio 1290 (@Fitcityjordan): I predict a war. After talking with both athletes at the press conferences, neither will accept a loss. That means the fans will be given what they want, a real fight. As many of you may know, I have been a part of Team Quest for a while, and spent this week catching up with the team here in Winnipeg. According to Daniel Woirin, Hendersons Kickboxing coach, he hasnt been this healthy in a long time. The 10-week fight camp was tough, but the former Pride and Strikeforce champ is ready to go. Both fighters have excellent wrestling, so I imagine this will be a stand up battle for the most part. Evans has speed, Henderson has knockout power. That surprising power may just be enough to slow Evans down. I expect Octagon control and aggression to go to Henderson. Henderson via unanimous decision Roy Nelson vs. Stipe Miocic Lynch: Looking for his fourth consecutive victory "Big Country" makes his Canadian debut as hes matched up with the 9-1 Miocic. Plain and simple for the TUF 10 winner this is his fight to lose as he possesses greater knockout power and superior ground skills to his 30-year old foe. Add in the fact that the BJJ black belt holds a knockout win over Stefan Struve, a man who just knocked out the Ohio native in his last fight. Another interesting tidbit is this is the last fight on the 36-year olds UFC contract and with rumors of the Kings MMA fighter leaving the promotion; hell undoubtedly aim to have a memorable performance. Miocic is durable, but its likely Nelson will catch the former NCAA Division I wrestler sometime in the second round. Nelson via second round TKO JC: Winnipeg welcomes "Big Country" to the City. At the press conference, Nelson wore a "Nott auto" hat, one of the citys premier car sales dealerships. Nelson said he loves to support local businesses, and get into these new towns and bring MMA. Nelson brings with him a career of excellence, and as he put it "I have 26 years of doing martial arts, I only knew about Stipe for two weeks, but I havent forgotten the years of training. Im ready, stop worrying." This will be a quick fight. Unfortunately for Miocic, Nelson is on a mission to get another shot at the title and Miocic doesnt have what it takes to derail the Big Country freight train. Even at an impressive 9-1 Stipe Miocic isnt on the same level yet as Roy Nelson. This should be an exciting one for fans. Nelson via First round KO Ryan Jimmo vs. Igor Pokrajac Lynch: Saint John, New Brunswicks Jimmo returns to Canadian soil and squares off against Croatian boxer Pokrajac. Coming off his first loss since amassing a 17-fight win streak, the Blackzillian member will be motivated as ever to bounce back in front of the Manitoba audience. Despite the Pokrajac having an iron chin, the former MFC champ should be able to out strike his opponent on route to a unanimous decision victory. Jimmo via unanimous decision JC: Pokrajac has the best pedigree Croatian money can buy. He is coming out of Mirko "Cro Cop" Filipovics camp, and hes got a ground game to back up a granite chin. His war with Joey Beltran proved he has what it takes to go the distance. After Jimmos disappointing loss to James Te Huna, I think we saw what the New Brunswick native has to offer. The seven-second flash knockout was impressive, but I dont see that happening to Pokrajac. I see this going more the Te Huna fight. Pokrajac in control, focused, and making Jimmo fight his match. Jimmo is talented, but I dont think he is on the same level as Pokrajac. However fight fans, this will be a big time war. Another great treat for the Winnipeg Fans. Pokrajac via third round TKO Alexis Davis vs. Rosi Sexton Lynch: Port Colborne, Ontario native Davis makes her UFC debut against a fellow newcomer Sexton, in what should be a grappling clinic. Last week it was Daniel Sarafian, who was setup in his native Brazil with an out matched opponent in Eddie Mendez. This week it appears the UFC is doing the same thing with the 28-year old Canadian. With a thin list of contenders in the womens bantamweight division, its no secret the UFC would love for Davis to emerge as a new threat to Ronda Rouseys title. Taking nothing away from the Bellator veteran Sexton, who does hold wins over Carina Damn and Roxanne Modafferi, Davis simply outmatches her in all aspects of the fight game. The "Ally-Gator" will use her power and effective striking over three rounds to garner the unanimous decision victory. Davis via unanimous decision JC: Never thought I would say this, as Dana White said women would never fight in the UFC, this could be, and should be the fight of the night. I had the pleasure of watching Sexton in her last team practice Wednesday night, she had the room at the same time as Henderson, and Tyrone Woodley. She looked sharp, and Im pretty sure she will surprise fans with an improved game. With that said, I dont think anyone can find a hole in Daviss game. She has strength, talent, and a whole lot of game in her. This will be a fantastic fight, and I am looking to see submission of the night out of these women. Expect Davis to get the drop on Sexton in striking. If she can stun her on the feet, it will be a takedown and submission for the win. Davis via second round submission Pat Barry vs. Shawn Jordan Lynch: The always charismatic Barry looks for his first two-fight win streak inside the Octagon when he is paired with the former LSU fullback Jordan. Fans will be in for a treat because these two love to stand and bang, and have a combined 16 knockout victories between the two of them. The former K-1 kickboxer Barry has the slight edge in the standup, while the Jackson/Winklejohn member takes the edge on the mat. If the Grudge Training Center product can avoid Jordans takedowns, this should be his fight to win. Its also important to note that the majority of Barrys losses inside the UFC have been against opponents who were much larger than him. In this matchup Saturday night against the 28-year old Jordan, both are similar in height and reach. While I think this will be a competitive back and forth affair, someone is getting knocked out and I see the New Orleans native having his hand raised Barry via second round TKO JC: I think the UFC wants Barry around for a while. This isnt an easy fight by any stretch of the imagination, but it is one that Barry can win standing up. Jordan has got an excellent pedigree through Jackson MMA. It will be an interesting fight as this one will boil down to skill, not stature. The athletes are similar size, and weight. Its really going to be the first one to land a big punch. That means a ton of excitement for the fans in Winnipeg. Both fighters look healthy and ready to go, the only thing left is to get to the Octagon and make this a battle. Barry via third round TKO Lynch Undercard Picks: Shields, Stout, Pierson, Delorme, Maguire, Jabouin JC Undercard Picks: Woodley, Krause, Pierson, Figueroa, Maguire, Jabouin Agree or Disagree? Let us know what you think in the comment section or hit us up on twitter with your own #UFC161 picks. Jordan Wilkins Jersey . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Wholesale Colts Jerseys China . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. http://www.cheapcoltsjerseyssale.com/?tag=matthias-farley-jersey-sale . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. Hassan Ridgeway Jersey .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Andrew Luck Jersey . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. STATE COLLEGE, Pa. -- Smeared with grass stains and blue field paint, Ohio State quarterback J.T. Barretts ruffled uniform was proof of what No. 24 Penn States defense can do with two of its most versatile players available.Linebackers Brandon Bell and Jason Cabinda returned Saturday night for just their second game together since the season opener and led Penn States 6-sack, 24-21 win, with Barrett out of sync most of the night.It was the kind of performance Brent Pry envisioned when he took over Penn States defense last winter. Pry vowed to terrorize offenses with high-pressure packages akin to those his predecessor used to mold the Nittany Lions into a top defensive unit the last two seasons.A game plan like Saturdays had to wait for Bell and Cabinda, and some of their backups, to get healthy.Ive been telling you guys for three years that this Brent Pry guy is pretty good, and he has stepped up, coach James Franklin said. I mean, we lost seven linebackers this year, for long periods of time and our defense just kept grinding and grinding, making no excuses, and just playing.The Nittany Lions (5-2, 3-1 Big Ten) didnt have to grind this time. They simply attacked.With Bell and Cabinda back, Penn State went after Barrett with extra-man pressure all night. The Nittany Lions blitzed or showed pressure on more than 56 percent of their plays after playing more base defenses with their starting linebackers hurt. Pry, who was the teams linebackers coach before ascending to defensive coordinator when Bob Shoop left for the same job at Tennessee, has always valued Bells ability to time and disguise the blitz from the outside linebacker spot. He wasted little time getting the veteran involved.Although Bell hadnt practiced since Week 3, he showed no signs of rust and combined with fellow outside linebacker Manny BBowen on 16 blitzes.dddddddddddd Bell finished with a sack and factored in on 19 tackles.Cabinda last practiced in Week 1. Playing with a cast on his left hand, he finished with 12 tackles and was also called on to pressure Barrett, blitzing four times up the middle before Ohio States final drive. Then, in a different look, Cabinda sped around the outside to help create back-to-back sacks that ended the Buckeyes night.Those two veterans have been in the trenches like that before, so it didnt really faze them, Penn State safety Marcus Allen said.But Cabinda attributed his success to the players in front of him, and theres no doubt that Penn States rotation of five defensive ends and six defensive tackles wore Ohio State down. Especially tackles Jamarco Jones and Isaiah Prince, who were driven backward most of the night.Eventually, Penn State was getting pressure by bringing just four.We say the team thrives off of how the defensive line plays, defensive end Garrett Sickels said. Whenever the defensive line gets (tackles for loss), whenever the linebackers get sacks, create turnovers, the more things we can do, were going to put ourselves in a better position to be successful.Penn State created some of that scheme flexibility as the game wore on.On Ohio States final drive, Pry shifted gears with a three-man front, with Sickels off the line. But at the snap, Sickels and Cabinda both charged into the backfield from opposite sides to help finish Barrett off.Up front, we knew thats where the battle would have to start, Cabinda said. We needed to be in a physical game. I dont remember the last time I was this sore after a game.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz