Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.12.2019 08:06
rdiola was speaking ahead of City Antworten

TORONTO -- This is a bad time for the Blue Jays bullpen to be going through a bumpy patch.Hyun Soo Kim hit a pinch-hit, two-run homer in the ninth inning off closer Roberto Osuna, and the Orioles beat Toronto 3-2 on Wednesday night to move within one game of the AL wild card-leading Blue Jays.Osuna (3-3) has five blown save chances, including two in his last three appearances.I feel good, Osuna said through a translator. Im not worried at all. My fastball just stayed down the middle and he took advantage of it.Toronto has blown a lead in the ninth three times in four games, losing twice in that span.Kims decisive drive came one inning after Mark Trumbo homered off set-up man Jason Grilli. The homer was Trumbos ML-leading 46th.On Tuesday, Toronto reliever Joaquin Benoit was ruled out for the remainder of the season with a torn left calf, suffered while he ran in from the bullpen during a benches-clearing incident against New York on Monday.Its not fun to lose a teammate, no matter who it is, Grilli said. But our morale is good. This is what September baseball is like.With Toronto ahead 2-1, Jonathan Schoop singled with one out, pinch-runner Michael Bourn stole second and Kim homered on a 3-2 pitch into the visiting bullpen in right, causing the Orioles relievers to jump in celebration.Kim said hed never hit a bigger home run.Its hard to describe, Kim said. Its just such a great feeling.Kim is 6 for 9 with two walks as a pinch hitter.Baltimore right-hander Chris Tillman said the dramatic victory could provide the Orioles with some much-needed momentumI think that could push a team a long way, those kind of wins, Tillman said. It was a big team win and everybody played a part in it.Brian Duensing (1-0) got one out, and Zach Britton finished for his 47th save in as many tries.Zach came in there and didnt let the momentum get away from us, Showalter said.Blue Jays left-hander Francisco Liriano struck out 10 over six shutout innings. Toronto starters have allowed one earned run or none in a team record seven straight games.Liriano was perfect until Adam Jones singled to begin the fourth. Davis followed with a single by Liriano struck out the next three batters. Baltimore loaded the bases with two outs in the fifth but Davis took a called third strike.Liriano left to a standing ovation after Jonathan Schoops single put runners at first and second in the seventh. Brett Cecil came on and struck out Nolan Reimold before Troy Tulowitzki went deep into the hole to shortstop hole to retire Jones on a groundout.Tillman allowed two runs -- one earned -- and six hits in 5 2/3 innings.My fastball command wasnt there again, he said, but we were able to make some big pitches with the offspeed stuff and limit the damage.TEN SPOTBlue Jays starters recorded consecutive games with at least 10 strikeouts for the first time since Brandon Morrow and Ricky Romero did it in April 2011. Aaron Sanchez struck out 10 Tuesday.PUT A LID ON ITThe stadium roof, which was partially open when the game began, slid shut in the second inning because of an expected thunderstorm.TRAINERS ROOMBlue Jays: 2B Devon Travis (left shoulder) did not start for the second straight game. Travis jammed his surgically repaired shoulder in Mondays benches-clearing brawl with New York. Ryan Goins started at second.UP NEXTRHP Ubaldo Jimenez (7-12, 5.71) starts for the Orioles in Thursdays series finale, with RHP Marcus Stroman (9-9, 4.34) set to pitch for the Blue Jays. Stroman is 0-4 in seven starts since beating Houston on Aug. 14 but has allowed more than three earned runs just once in that span. Jimenez is 1/3 with an 8.41 ERA in six career games in Toronto. Clint Smith Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Harry Lumley Jersey . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. https://www.cheapblackhawks.com/1667b-ryan-carpenter-jersey-blackhawks.html . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. Connor Murphy Jersey . He just needed to be his best twisting, turning acrobatic self. "I didnt need to be anybody else, I just needed to be myself and be aggressive," said Burks, who scored a career-high 34 points to spark the Utah Jazz to a 118-103 victory over the Denver Nuggets on Monday night. Dennis Gilbert Jersey . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. DUESSELDORF, Germany -- Injury-plagued Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany is set for another spell on the sidelines because of a knee ligament problem.City manager Pep Guardiola said Tuesday that Kompany will be out for weeks and that the defender was traveling to a hospital in Spain for further assessment.Kompany hurt his knee during Citys 2-1 win over Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Saturday, a game in which he was substituted in the first half following a kknock to the head.ddddddddddddCalf and groin injuries forced Kompany to miss most of last season, as well as the European Championship across June-July, and various minor setbacks have restricted him to five appearances this season.Guardiola was speaking ahead of Citys match against Borussia Moenchengladbach in the Champions League on Wednesday. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz