Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.12.2019 08:07
of awards I cant even name. ... I Antworten

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- No matter how much the Indianapolis Colts are hurting or struggling, they can always count on beating the Tennessee Titans.Especially with Andrew Luck.Luck threw a 7-yard touchdown pass to Jack Doyle with 1:55 left to put Indianapolis ahead to stay, and the Colts rallied to beat the Titans 34-26 Sunday for their 10th straight win against their AFC South rival.The Colts (3-4) came in having lost two of three, including blowing a 14-point lead in an overtime loss last week at Houston. But Luck improved to 8-0 against the Titans with yet another comeback win. He finished with 353 yards passing and three TDs, the last after Tennessee went up 23-20.The Titans (3-4) saw their two-game winning streak end. They cant explain why Luck has their number despite his changing supporting cast.Hes that good of a quarterback hes going to make players make plays, Titans coach Mike Mularkey said of Luck.T.Y. Hilton caught seven passes for 133 yards, including a 37-yard TD . The Colts shook off 12 penalties for 131 yards in pulling out their 15th win in 16 games against Tennessee.The Colts were missing wide receiver Donte Moncrief and tight end Allen, and Jack Doyle caught nine passes for 78 yards to fill in at tight end.We as a team, if were dealt those cards, we embrace it, Luck said of the injuries. We welcome everybody in and say this is what youve got to do to help this team get a win. Thats the beauty of it.Marcus Mariota had a chance to rally the Titans, but T.Y. McGill sacked him and stripped out the ball. Robert Mathis picked it up and ran 14 yards for the clinching TD with 1:47 left and a 34-23 lead. The Colts finished with three sacksVINATIERIS RECORDColts kicker Adam Vinatieri kicked a pair of field goals, and the second, a 33-yarder with 3:46 left in the third quarter gave him an NFL record 43 consecutive field goals made. His first tied him with former Colts kicker Mike Vanderjagt who made 42 straight between 2002 and 2004. Im happy that we won the game and that this is a little bit to go along with it, Vinatieri said.ONSIDE KICKThe Colts pounced on the Titans with an onside kick after Lucks second TD in the second quarter. Titans tight end Phillip Supernaw had a chance to scoop up the ball only to fail, and Robert Turbin recovered for Indianapolis at the Tennessee 35. The Colts had to settle for a 28-yard field goal by Vinatieri after having first-and-goal, but the onside kick helped the Colts go up 17-6 with 10 straight points.BIG MAN TDThe Titans opened a game driving for a touchdown for a second straight game, and Mariota being a perfect 5 of 5 for 47 yards wasnt the best part of the possession. Under pressure, Mariota dumped a pass off to left tackle Taylor Lewan, who ran 10 yards for the TD. Lewan was so wide open he looked back as he ran into the end zone for the first TD by a left tackle for this franchise, according to Pro Football Reference.CARTED OFFThe Titans lost left guard Quinton Spain to an injured right knee on incomplete pass in the second quarter. He was carted off to the locker room. Then cornerback Perrish Cox went down late in the same quarter when linebacker Sean Spence appeared to land on him, and Cox was carted to the locker room, where he was evaluated for a concussion. Neither returned.Mularkey said after the game that Spain was being taken for tests of a sprained knee.UP NEXTThe Colts go home after splitting a two-game swing to host Kansas City. The Titans wrap up a three-game homestand hosting Jacksonville on Thursday night.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Teresa M. Walker at www.twitter.com/teresamwalker Nike Shoes Clearance Australia . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. Onitsuka Tiger Australia . -- There were so many positives from the Orlando Magics first victory of the season that it was hard for coach Jacque Vaughn to stop praising his players. http://www.salenikeshoesaustralia.com/nmd-clearance/nmd-mens-cheap.html .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Yeezy 350 V2 For Sale Australia . Terms of the deal were not immediately available. The 26-year-old finished last season with Clevelands Triple-A affiliate in Columbus after signing with the Indians in August. Nike Shoes Discount Australia . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Thomas Davis knows his window to win a Super Bowl is closing fast.That doesnt bother the Panthers 33-year-old All-Pro linebacker as much as the fear of not being able to make good on a promise to team owner Jerry Richardson.At this point, its really not about me anymore, Davis said of winning a Super Bowl. My goal and my whole reasoning for playing as hard as I can right now -- knowing that when you get to 12 years (in the league) time is starting to wind down -- is I want to put a Super Bowl ring on Mr. Richardsons finger.The promise stems from the loyalty Richardson showed Davis after he tore the ACL in his knee for the third time in two years back in 2011.Rather than release Davis, who was due an $8 million option that offseason, Richardson met with the former Georgia Bulldogs All-American in his office and asked him to return -- a seemingly generous gesture considering no NFL player had ever returned from three torn ACLs in the same knee.The Panthers restructured Davis deal and hes been rewarding them ever since.Davis has put together four outstanding seasons, helping the Panthers finish in the top 10 in defense every year. Along with earning his first All-Pro selection last year, hes also been an ambassador for the team, winning the NFL Walter Payton Man of the Year in 2014 and number of other awards for his community service.But his primary goal is to repay Richardson with the owners first Super Bowl since bringing the NFL to the Carolinas in 1995.That was the promise I made to him, Davis said, becoming emotional as he spoke. Im trying to stay true to that promise.Thats one of the reasons Davis didnt hesitate to play in the Super Bowl last year after breaking his forearm in the NFC championship game. Davis didnt complain about having 12 screws and a metal plate surgically inserted into his arm just 13 days before the game.Davis not only played in Super Bowl 50 but had five tackles and handed out some vicious hits, although the Panthers lost the game 24-10 to the Denver Broncos.ddddddddddddHe has said the loss has only bolstered his desire to get back.The highly regarded Panthers begin their season Thursday night with a rematch against the Broncos in Denver.Knowing he was that person that believed in me, that said he would give me another shot after everything I went through personally, its definitely something I want to be a part of, Davis said of Richardson.While Davis wants to win a ring for the teams owner -- who declined comment for this story through the teams public relations staff -- the linebackers teammates want to win one for him.Davis is as well respected in the Panthers locker room as any player who has put on the pads in the franchises 22-year history.You look at what Thomas has done for the Carolina Panthers fighting through the knees and with his work in the community, I think getting him a ring would be a final stamp on his resume, linebacker Luke Kuechly said. Hes been All-Pro, been to the Pro Bowl, won Walter Payton Man of the Year and all sorts of awards I cant even name. ... If you look at what the Panthers embody, its Thomas Davis. He fights, he leads and does everything the right way.Then Kuechly smiled and said, I would never say all of this nice stuff in front of him, but hes one of my best buds.Davis feels the same way about Richardson, a former player who brought football to the Carolinas but has never won the games ultimate prize.When you look at Mr. Richardson and what hes been and what hes done for me as a player, I mean, (a Super Bowl ring) is the only thing he doesnt have, Davis said.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Sports Writer Steve Reed on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SteveReedAP ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz