Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.01.2020 05:52
again, we havent played it all year; well get a different voice to sing it but well play it again and I think my players deserve Antworten

SEATTLE -- Zack Moore scored 15 points on 6-of-8 shooting and Brendan Westendorf added 14 points as Seattle won its third straight, beating Mississippi Valley State 82-67 on Thursday night to keep the Delta Devils winless.Seattle (6-5) led all the way and built a 24-9 lead with 9:30 to play before halftime. The Redhawks outscored the Delta Devils 27-14 and posted a 51-23 lead over MVSU (0-10).William Powell made a pair of free throws at the start of the second half to push Seattles lead to 30.Westendorf made his lone free throw of the game and is now 28 for 29 (96.5 percent) from the line this season. He entered the game sixth in the nation for free-throw percentage.Rashaan Surles scored 15 points for MVSU, and Darrell Riley and Isaac Williams each added 14 points.Thursday nights win marked the 100th victory for Seattle head coach Cameron Dollar. Fake Blazers Jerseys .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Kiki VanDeWeghe Jersey . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. https://www.cheapblazersonline.com/ . Coach Mike Munchak says Fokou stretched ligaments in his left knee Oct. 13 against Seattle, which could keep out up to five weeks even though the linebacker didnt need surgery. Lloyd Neal Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Portland Trail Blazers Gear . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. Angry Melbourne coach Craig Bellamy says his NRL side deserves better than the annual September attack on the Storms tackling technique.Bellamy on Friday blasted critics from up north for their criticism of his team, which he says is an annual feature of the finals.He feels that attacks on the minor premiers, who have the best defensive record in the NRL, are unfair.Were the best defensive side this year ... that takes a lot of hard work, Bellamy said.All year no-ones had a complaint about the wrestling or the slowing down of the play the ball.And as soon as September comes, its `lets get that song out again, we havent played it all year; well get a different voice to sing it but well play it again and I think my players deserve a bit better than that.The voice this year has been North Queensland coach Paul Green, who before their qualifying final called for the Storm ruck play to be tightly policed.The Cowboys then claimed three players suffered neck injuries durring their match, including Ethan Lowe, who required season-ending surgery.ddddddddddddowe said post game he didnt blame the Storm and their tackling technique for the injury but Bellamy felt that comment, and that Melbourne had been cleared by the NRL, had been lost.Bellamy, who wants coaches to be banned from criticising or pressuring referees before games, said he needed to respond publicly to bring balance to the discussion.There has been multiple mentions of how many sore necks the Cowboys have had but how many mentions have there been of the NRL clearing us of any wrongdoing in any of the tackles, he said.I dont want to be criticising anyone or take anyones right away of having a say but I wanted it to have a bit of balance.The balance is fact: the Cowboys asked twice for the NRL to check it and they did and they had no problems. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz