Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.01.2020 14:01
se were all appealing.ddddddddddddMore than anything, the role and production of Mike Evans, one of college footballs best recei Antworten

SUNRISE, Fla. -- The Florida Panthers spoiled Jaroslav Halaks solid night in a hurry.Jonathan Marchessault tied the game with 13.6 seconds left in regulation and Denis Malgin scored late in overtime, helping the Panthers beat the New York Islanders 3-2 on Saturday.Florida trailed 2-0 in the third period before getting goals from Kyle Rau and Marchessault.Marchessault tied it when Halak blocked a shot but let the puck trickle through his pads and in.Malgin, a rookie, poked in a rebound with 45.8 seconds left in overtime.It was great to see the kid score an overtime, Panthers coach Gerard Gallant said. A 19-year-old kid doing that was big for our club.The late goals ruined a stellar effort by Halak, who had 40 saves.It cant happen with 13 seconds left in the game and the hockey game on the line. Halak said. These two points we lost tonight are my responsibility. I have to stop that shot.Brock Nelson and Nick Leddy scored for New York. The Islanders are 0-4-1 on the road and have lost five of their past six, and three in overtime.Its like a bad dream right now. Were playing good hockey and the guys cant catch a break, Islanders coach Jack Capuano said. A tough one at the end.Roberto Luongo made 17 saves to win his second straight start after losing the previous four. James Reimer entered with 50.4 seconds left in regulation and made one save, but Luongo re-entered after it was tied and played in overtime.Luongo got involved in a rare fight when he threw punches with Nelson behind the net during a chippy second period.I kind of lost it a little bit there, Luongo said. I let off a little steam. It was a tough game for everybody with the way things were going; the bounces and the calls and all that kind of stuff but good teams stick with it and overcome adversity.Rau got his first career goal. He shot from low in the left circle then grabbed his own rebound and poked the puck behind Halak at 8:56 of the third.The Islanders went ahead 2-0 on a power-play goal by Leddy. Luongo initially blocked Leddys shot, but the puck bounced off Nelson in the crease, over Luongo and went off his blocker and back into the net at 9:54 of the second. The Panthers claimed that Nelson interfered, but the goal withstood a lengthy review. The power-play goal was just the fifth for the Islanders this season.The Panthers had a potential goal reversed at 5:07 of the second. Aaron Ekblads shot from the point went into the net just as Jaromir Jagr bumped Halak in the crease. The goal was initially disallowed, but that was overturned after an officials review. The Islanders issued a coachs challenge and the officials reverted to the initial call of no goal.Nelson gave the Islanders a 1-0 lead with 22 seconds left in the first period. The puck caromed out to Nelson low in the right circle while Luongo was prone in the crease after blocking a shot, and Nelson swept the puck into the open net.This was the first meeting between the teams since last Aprils first-round playoff series, won by the Islanders in six games.Game notes The Panthers claimed forward Seth Griffith off waivers from the Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday. Griffith is expected to join the team when they visit Montreal on Tuesday. ... Panthers rookie forward Shane Harper cleared waivers and was sent to AHL Springfield. ... Panthers winger Reilly Smith played his 300th NHL game. ... John Tavares, who had an assist on Leddys goal, leads the Islanders with five goals and 12 points.UP NEXT:Islanders: Host the Tampa Bay Lightning on Monday night.Panthers: Visit the Montreal Canadiens on Tuesday night. Ed Jovanovski Jersey . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Jonathan Huberdeau Jersey .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. https://www.panthersjerseycheap.com/468f-joe-nieuwendyk-jersey-panthers.html . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Dmitri Kulikov Jersey . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Josh Brown Jersey . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. COLLEGE STATION, Texas -- Quick: Name the SEC player who has more receiving yards and receiving touchdowns than anyone else in the past three years.Give up?If you guessed Calvin Ridley, Evan Engram, Christian Kirk, Travin Dural or Fred Ross, you would be close, but wrong.The correct answer: Texas A&M receiver Josh Reynolds.If the answer took you by surprise, youre probably not alone. Since joining the Aggies in 2014, the San Antonio product has been one of the conferences most consistent and productive receivers but rarely is his name first off the lips of observers rattling off the SECs top pass-catchers.He was far enough under the radar that, despite having more career receiving yards and touchdowns than any active returning SEC receiver this season, he failed to make any of the three preseason All-SEC teams (media or coaches).You think I brought that up? Texas A&M coach Kevin Sumlin said with a laugh and a wide grin. We might have talked about that during fall camp. ... They were three deep. That meant there were at least six guys better than him. I had that discussion with him.Its nothing new for Reynolds. The 6-foot-4, 193-pound dynamo was overlooked as a recruit coming out of John Jay High School in San Antonio.A versatile athlete who ran track and played basketball in addition to football, he was evaluated by several colleges but virtually no FBS schools took a flyer. The one that did -- Oregon State -- earned Reynolds interest enough that he took a visit to Corvallis but a few weeks after he returned, the Beavers informed him that receiver spots in the recruiting class filled up and his scholarship offer no longer existed.There were a lot of people that looked; most of the Big 12 schools came and saw him but nobody would pull the trigger, said Bobby Jack Goforth, Reynolds high school coach. It was really frustrating because we knew him pretty well and we felt like he had the ability to do what he has done. Hes gone and proved us right.It wasnt for lack of effort -- Reynolds was one of the San Antonio areas top high school receivers but also played safety as a senior (where he had three interceptions) and punted, kicked off and kicked PATs (If he worked at it, he could have been a collegiate punter, Goforth said).After Oregon State jumped ship, Reynolds mulled his options. His hurdling talents were good enough to attract collegiate attention and Texas A&M track and field coach Pat Henry actually offered Reynolds a partial scholarship. He considered taking the offer and trying to walk on with the Aggies football team but felt he was good enough to earn a football scholarship. So he went to Tyler Junior College in East Texas where he met a former Texas A&M quarterback, Matt Davis.I had Matt as a roommate and he talked about [Texas A&M] all the time, Reynolds said.Davis arrived at Tyler in late August 2013 after a year-and-a-half at Texas A&M and the pair struck up a friendship. Once he recognized Reynolds talent, Davis, now a quarterback at SMU, informed his former coaches in Aggieland and implored them to take a look.Sumlin said Henry, while recruiting Reynolds for his track team, also tipped off the coaching staff. Reynolds admits had he not gone the junior college route, he would have ran track for Henry. He was seemingly destined to end up in College Station one way or another.Thats the crazy part about it, Reynolds said.Reynolds excelled at Tyler and caught the attention of FBS schools that time around, picking up roughly a dozen offers. His ffamiliarity with Texas A&M, the relationship he established with the coaches and the high profile the Aggies had as the Johnny Manziel era came to a close were all appealing.ddddddddddddMore than anything, the role and production of Mike Evans, one of college footballs best receivers at the time and an eventual first-round NFL draft pick, was something in which Reynolds envisioned himself.Basically, I kind of had a feeling Mike was about to leave, Reynolds said. So that might be a chance for me to go in there and compete for a spot. I definitely liked how many times he was getting the ball. I thought I could maybe fill that spot, or try to.Not only did he fill the spot, he did so admirably, catching 13 touchdowns in 2014, shattering the school record Jeff Fuller set in 2010 and Evans matched in 2013.More remarkable than the record was the fact that Reynolds did it with a subluxation in his left shoulder that required surgery.Reynolds said the injury dated to his high school days, but he thought they were stingers and kept playing through them. When he got to Texas A&M, the injury was discovered (basically, Reynolds shoulder would slip out of its socket then pop back in). He was told he could have surgery, but he would miss the 2014 season. He decided to play through it.I had just got a starting spot, Reynolds said, laughing. I couldnt go get surgery.The injury mostly affected his blocking ability -- When I would be latched on to a DB and then he would do like a jerk, it would slip out of socket -- but he could run routes and catch the football, save for the occasional numbness.It was so bad at that point, when it would slip out then slip righ

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz