Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 106 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

09.01.2020 03:32
2018 season ended prematurely when he tore his le Antworten

The second-year receiver should be a vital weapon."The Houston Texans are shallow at several positions. Most of all Bradley Roby Jersey White , the offensive line and cornerbacks are thinner than flatbread pizza.One position that they will not have to worry about is wide receiver.Nobody needs an explanation on DeAndre Hopkins. We all know what he brings to the table.Will Fuller’s season ended with an ACL tear on a Thursday night home game against the Miami Dolphins in late October. Coach Bill O’Brien said Fuller was on a “good track” in his recovery process. Barring a major setback, we can expect the Desean Jackson clone to be ready for Week 1.The key this season might be Keke Coutee.Last we saw of the receiver from Texas Tech, he caught eleven balls with a touchdown in the Texans’ playoff loss to the Colts.Coutee dealt with hamstring injuries through training camp and did not play in one preseason game. The issue lingered into the regular season. He was only able to play five total games including the playoffs.To paraphrase, O’Brien stated that the injuries were a result of Coutee training for the combine and having a tough transition to football training.Coutee is an undersized receiver Corey Moore Jersey White , standing a mere 5 feet 11 inches and weighing about 180 pounds. He is an agile receiver who is a slot weapon. His skill set is that of a slightly larger Taylor Gabriel.He is great for screen passes, dump-off passes, and running the end-around.His value to this team will come by keeping the defense honest. Instead of dropping back in coverage, Coutee is shifty enough to draw the attention from linebackers or nickel corners. Teams will care more to cover the short-middle routes and the flats.The second-year receiver can also be a nightmare against the blitz if used properly. O’Brien and offensive coordinator Tim Kelly will have to understand how to effectively utilize Coutee.If Fuller comes back to full health Womens Greg Mancz Jersey , that means teams will have to drop a safety deep to prevent him from blowing the top off. Hopkins will take away the team’s most physical corner and he will see a lot of double coverage.That puts Coutee in a position where he will see one-on-one matchups from the Patrick Robinsons and Desmond Kings of the world. Because of the personnel around him, he can earn a living from short routes and dump offs.His quickness was on display last season in a small sample size. He showed his promise, and he should be fresh and ready to play in 2019. It will now be up to O’Brien and Tim Kelly to properly scheme for his abilities. HOUSTON (AP) — The Houston Texans have released veteran wide receiver Demaryius Thomas, whose 2018 season ended prematurely when he tore his left Achilles tendon.Thomas played seven games for Houston last season Jose Altuve Jersey , making 23 receptions for 275 yards and two touchdowns. He was acquired in October from Denver for a fourth-round draft pick to fill in after Will Fuller tore a knee ligament. The Texans and Broncos also switched seventh-round selections for this year’s draft.Thomas talked about his future the day after Houston’s season ended with a loss to the Colts in the wild-card game last month and said he hopes to play again after he recovers from his injury.“I still can play, man,” he said. “I’m not even thinking about retirement.”Thomas knows that the rehabilitation from this injury is difficult after he tore his right Achilles tendon several years ago.“I tore my right one so I’ve been through this before,” he said. “My right one was six months Ryan Griffin Jersey , but I was 23 then, so we’ll see this time.”The injury occurred in Houston’s next-to-last game. He would have made $14 million in the upcoming season, the last of his contract signed with the Broncos.For his nine pro seasons, Thomas has 688 catches for 9 Arian Foster Jersey White ,330 yards with 62 touchdowns. He has made four Pro Bowls and won the 2015 NFL title with the Broncos. The 31-year-old was a first-round pick by the Broncos in 2010 and spent his entire career there before last year’s trade. He’s the second-leading receiver in Broncos history with 9,055 yards and 60 touchdown receptions.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz