Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
elaine95 Offline

09.01.2020 04:38
continued as the week played out. That good news included Conley’s limited participation in practice on Wednesday and Thursday b Antworten

When Raiders cornerback Gareon Conley was strapped to a gurney and carted off the field during last Monday night’s win over the Broncos Womens Derek Carr Jersey , the prevailing thought was about Conley’s long-term health and not his availability for Oakland’s Week Two game against the Chiefs.Positive reports about Conley’s condition started to come in after the game and good news continued as the week played out. That good news included Conley’s limited participation in practice on Wednesday and Thursday brought more of the same.Defensive coordinator Paul Guenther said at his Thursday press conference that Conley is “good to go” for the matchup with Kansas City.That’s great news given how scary it looked when Conley was hit in the head by safety Johnathan Abram‘s leg as they tried to tackle Broncos running back Royce Freeman. It’s doubly good news for the Raiders as they’ll be without Abram after he suffered a torn labrum and rotator cuff in his shoulder in Week One. Antonio Brown was traded from the Steelers to the Raiders in part because of his relationships with coaches and teammates in Pittsburgh. In Oakland, his coach says he’s not going to concern himself with that.Raiders coach Jon Gruden said Brown and Derek Carr will build a relationship in time Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , and Gruden isn’t worried about it.“I’m not going to get into the relationship business,” Gruden said. “I think Brown is a great guy. I love having him here. Derek is a great guy. You can’t rush a relationship. You just don’t have a great relationship in three weeks or two months. It’s something that you’ve got to earn and you’ve got to really work and Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , and that’s why it’s important that we spend time together. I’m a little worn out with all the relationships and all the things that really don’t matter right now.”Brown declined to attend the start of Organized Team Activities in Oakland, which Gruden also said was not a problem.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz