Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.01.2020 06:12
f the top five offensive coordinators in the country and he has always had a knack for getting that guy the ball. I feel like he Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Alabama offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin had many faults during his tumultuous coaching tenure at Southern California. Featuring his best receiver was never one of them.Its a trait that cornerback Adoree Jackson is prepared to deal with when the No. 20 Trojans face the No. 1 Crimson Tide and sophomore Calvin Ridley on Saturday.Coach Kiffin is the offensive coordinator, so that is going to separate (Ridley) a lot from everybody else, Jackson said. You know what (Kiffin) likes to do. That speaks volumes of what they are trying to mold (Ridley) into.Jackson is expected to play primarily man-to-man pass defense under new coordinator Clancy Pendergast, allowing the young front seven to blitz. Coach Clay Helton instituted a similar game plan against UCLA last season and the athletic Jackson thrived.After alternating between defense and offense in his first two seasons at USC, Jackson only played defensive back during training camp. It was a necessary change to bring him up to speed on Pendergasts schemes after missing spring practice while trying to compete in the long jump at the Rio Olympics. It also allowed Jackson to focus on the technical aspects of playing corner, something he wasnt always able to do while playing on offense, defense and special teams in 22 of 27 games at USC.The lack of specialization seemed to hurt Jacksons performance on defense last season after only allowing one touchdown pass as a freshman, none in the regular season. He lost his footing resulting in a momentum-changing touchdown late in the first half of Stanfords 41-31 victory, and Notre Dame receiver Will Fuller got behind Jackson for a 75-yard touchdown on the Irishs first offensive play.Helton ideally plans to keep Jackson on the field for 80 plays per game and would defer to allocating that time on defense. Jackson said he would play wide receiver if asked to do so against Alabama and will handle punts and kickoffs, where he has scored four of his 10 career touchdowns.Will we use him offensively throughout the season? Yes, but I dont think it will be what you saw last year, Helton said. Allow him to be what he truly is, which is one of the best corners in college football and a dynamic returner.Jacksons primary focus is stopping Ridley. He even expressed a desire to shadow Ridley no matter where Kiffin lines him up on the field.It would say something about me if I wasnt going out there and trying to compete, if I was just shying away from it, Jackson said.Given Kiffins high-usage tendencies for his top receiver, Jackson will be kept busy by Ridley. Robert Woods had 111 receptions for 1,292 yards receiving as a sophomore at USC in 2011, and Marqise Lee set school single-season records with 118 receptions and 1,721 yards the following season. During Kiffins first season at Alabama in 2014, Amari Cooper set an SEC record with 124 receptions and his 1,727 yards smashed Julio Jones school single-season record by nearly 600 yards.Ridley looks to be the next receiver to benefit from Kiffins high-volume approach after leading Alabama as a freshman in receptions, yards and touchdown receptions en route to the national championship. At 6-foot-1 and 188 pounds, Ridley has the size and speed to be a dominant force, but USC defenders recognize Kiffins influence is what elevates him above the rest.Lane is Lane, said safety Chris Hawkins, one of 19 players still on the USC roster that played for Kiffin. In my opinion, hes one of the top five offensive coordinators in the country and he has always had a knack for getting that guy the ball. I feel like hes going to try to do the same with Calvin Ridley, but were setting some stuff up now to where were going to try and prevent that. Air Force 1 Sale . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Air Force 1 On Sale . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. https://www.cheapairforce1outlet.com/ . With the first unit struggling of late and Amir Johnson - one of the teams iron men - hobbling on an injured right ankle, Patterson knew he could get the nod in a challenging matchup against one of the leagues up and coming players at his position. Air Force 1 Low Outlet .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz