Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.01.2020 06:12
ight games between split squads. The teams play again later Sunday in the only other preseason action.---Blues (ss) 7, Blue Jack Antworten

MEXICO CITY -- Carlota Ciganda birdied three of the last six holes Thursday for a 5-under 67 and a share of the lead with playing partner Sarah Jane Smith in the Citibanamex Lorena Ochoa Invitational.Ciganda had a bogey-free opening round at Club de Golf Mexico.I really like this course, Ciganda said. I really like it because is really similar to my home course in Spain.The former Arizona State player won last month in South Korea for her first LPGA Tour title.I was home last week and I played four tournaments in Asia, so it was really nice to be home with my family, Ciganda said. I didnt practice at all. It was just resting and having fun, going out for dinner with friends. And I feel very mentally refreshed, because in Asia I was a little bit tired at the end. It is important how to manage all the tournaments and all the weeks you want to play.Smith played the back nine in 5-under 31 after bogeying Nos. 8 and 9 to make the turn at even par. The Australian is winless on the LPGA Tour.It makes a difference when you see it, Smith said about playing alongside Ciganda. I love playing with her, she is so nice and we always have fun, so it absolutely makes a difference.Mexican amateur Maria Fassi, a freshman at the University of Arkansas playing on a sponsor invite, was two strokes back at 69 along with South Koreas Chella Choi and Frances Karine Icher.I was feeling really good, Fassi said. I worked really hard on preparing for this tournament and on the first tee when they said my name I was nervous, I am not going to lie, but after I hit the fairway on the first tee, I was like, `OK you got it, just enjoy your round. And thats what I did. ... I was really solid off the tee. I gave myself a lot of opportunities to be a little bit more aggressive on my second shots.Michelle Wie opened with a 70. The 2009 winner in Guadalajara, shes also playing on a sponsor invite after failing to qualify for the 30-player event.Canadas Brooke Henderson, the highest-ranked player in the field at No. 7 in the world, had a double bogey in a 74. No. 14 Anna Nordqvist also struggled, making a double bogey in a 75. Yeezy Boost 380 Italia . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Yeezy Boost 700 V2 Italia . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. http://www.yeezy350v2italia.it/ . But when it comes to determining if Raymond will find a place on the Leafs roster when training camp concludes in a week, well, that decision will ultimately fall to the head coach. Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Reflective Italia . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Yeezy Lundmark Uscita . Three came down to the fourth quarter while quarterbacks continued to shine in all four games; so important to the overall quality of the game. The NHL preseason opened Sunday, with the Blues outscoring the Columbus Blue Jackets 7-3 in the first half of day-night games between split squads. The teams play again later Sunday in the only other preseason action.---Blues (ss) 7, Blue Jackets (ss) 3At St. Louis, Robby Fabbri and Kenny Agostino scored 65 seconds apart in the third period for the Blues in a split-squad game.Agostino finished with two goals and two assists. Kevin Shattenkirk scored twice and added an assist. Along with his goal, Fabbri recorded two asssists.ddddddddddddPaul Statsny scored his first goal of the preseason. Samuel Blais had three assists and a goal.Tied 2-2 entering the third, St. Louis scored three times in the first 9:51 to put the game out of reach.Jake Allen made 13 saves on 16 shots in the first two periods before being replaced by Carter Hutton.Scott Hartnell scored two goals and added an assist for the Blue Jackets. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz