Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 45 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.01.2020 06:12
glad Brett won.Six of the eight Chase spots are accountted for by drivers who have won races this year.dddddddddddd Hemric and Antworten

With four games left in the regular season, the Chicago Sky are venturing into crisis mode. Theyve lost two straight games and reigning MVP Elena Delle Donne has an injured thumb and missed Fridays loss to the Indiana Fever.The Sky, with or without Delle Donne, will try to right the ship Sunday when they visit the also-desperate Connecticut Sun at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn.Delle Donne injured her right thumb last week in a loss to the Washington Mystics. The WNBAs leading scorer told the Chicago Tribune on Thursday that shes day-to-day. Without her, the Sky are in danger of missing the playoffs.Chicago (15-15) closes the regular season against the first-place Minnesota Lynx, the playoff-bound New York Liberty and the Seattle Storm, who are in playoff position as well. Plus, Connecticut beat the Sky 94-89 in their most recent meeting on July 22.Delle Donne scored 20 points in the loss. Connecticut guard Alex Bentley had 21 points and forward Jonquel Jones provided a spark off the bench with her first career double-double with 20 points and 10 rebounds. The win came in the middle of the Suns late-season turnaround.After a bad start to the season, the Sun (11-19) made a late playoff push in mid-July and August, winning five of six at one point to get in the thick of the postseason hunt. But theyve dropped two straight games since and enter Sundays game two games behind the Phoenix Mercury for the final playoff berth.The top eight teams, regardless of conference, qualify for the postseason.The Sun are coming off a hard-fought 89-82 loss to the Liberty on Friday. Chiney Ogwumike had 20 points and nine rebounds, continuing her impressive season. Ogwumike leads the team in rebounding (6.3 rebounds per game) and is second in scoring (12.3 points).If Delle Donne cant go, guard Cappie Pondexter will be looked upon to take on some more of the coming load. Pondexter is averaging 12.2 points per game.Chicago defeated Connecticut 93-70 in the season opener for both teams. It was the beginning of a 2-10 start for the Sun. Nick Lowery Jersey . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game. Dustin Colquitt Jersey . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. http://www.customchiefsjersey.com/custom-juan-thornhill-jersey-large-1596n.html . PETERSBURG, Fla. Damien Williams Jersey . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Custom Chiefs T-shirts . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. BROOKLYN, Mich. -- Brett Moffitt isnt eligible for the season-ending Chase in the NASCAR Truck Series.Teammate Timothy Peters is, but on the final lap at Michigan International Speedway, that didnt much matter.We just had such a run -- we were rolling five to 10 miles an hour faster than them getting into Turn 1, Moffitt said. I knew if there was room to get to the outside, I didnt care if it was going to stick or not. Im here to win races.Moffitt passed Peters and William Byron to win Saturdays Trucks race at Michigan by 0.098 seconds, a thrilling ending that gave Red Horse Racing a 1-2 finish. Peters took second but remains without a win this season -- a victory could have solidified a spot in the Chase.Moffitt won for the first time in six Trucks races. This was only his fourth start of the year on this series in the No. 11 Toyota, so hes not eligible for the Chase.Peters was two laps away from what would have been his first victory of the season, but Byron nosed ahead with a lap to go, and Moffitt was then able to move to the outside and take over the lead.Daniel Hemric finished third and Byron ended up fourth.The 11 was coming with such a run. No choice -- even if I tried to block, Im pretty sure Id have wrecked us both, Peters said. Hindsights 20-20, and Im sure that if I could go back and redo it, we probably would, but still a great day for us, were still alive. If I cant win it, I like Daniel, but Im glad Brett won.Six of the eight Chase spots are accountted for by drivers who have won races this year.dddddddddddd Hemric and Peters are both winless, but as of now, theyre in position to make the field on points. They can both take solace in the fact that Saturdays winner wasnt eligible.Pole winner John Wes Townley finished 12th. There were seven cautions in the 100-lap, 200-mile race.WHOS HOT: Red Horse Racing owner Tom DeLoach had mixed emotions while watching his drivers take the top two spots.Youre thrilled for one of them, your feelings are hurt a little bit on the other one, he said. Its a fantastic day for Red Horse.WHOS NOT: Cole Custer led 18 laps but was done in by an accident late in the race and finished 22nd. Hes still winless this year.UNCERTAIN FUTURE: Moffitt was the Sprint Cup rookie of the year last season but said he was victimized when Michael Waltrip Racing folded late in 2015.Every year in my career has kind of been like that. Ive always been at the end of the year not knowing where Im going to go, he said. I thought I had a three-year deal with Michael Waltrip Racing, and when that closed down, that kind of put me right back in the same situation. Every time, its right when I start getting comfortable, it seems like the rugs pulled out from under me.UP NEXT: Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Sept. 4. Erik Jones won there last year. He now races in the Xfinity Series. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz