Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 News
liny195 Offline

16.01.2020 04:05
Whether you love or hate him Antworten

Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , Minnesota Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins has been on a roll as of late. Cousins has helped Minnesota win five of their last six games, been named NFC Offensive Player of the Month for October, and has a passer rating of 112.0 which puts him comfortably in third place in the National Football League.But according to Cousins’ ex-coach Mike Shanahan, Cousins new found success with the Vikings is because he now has the “right supporting cast.” (Yes, he actually said that.) Shanahan spoke to the Pioneer Press about Cousins, who he coached with the Washington Redskins for seven games, about what he felt Cousins was missing last season in Minnesota.When you look at his comment at face value, you can say with absolute certainty that he is wrong. Cousins had plenty of weapons to choose from, and he made use of them often. It wasn’t the best season, obviously, but there they did win with the weapons they had. But what I feel Shanahan is missing is that Cousins was in his first year with the Vikings. It does take some time to adjust to a new team and what they are doing. While that doesn’t take away from the missteps that Cousins had last year, to say he had no weapons is ridiculous.Shanahan did go on to say about weaponless Kirk, and something I do agree with Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , “Just take a look at the offensive line, to start with. (Cousins) had very little opportunity last year to have success with the way the offensive line played...” Minnesota has struggled to field a healthy and decent offensive line in recent years. That group having a better season is going to make Cousins feel more comfortable in the pocket and not have to feel like he has to throw the second the ball is snapped. But that’s just a small part of last year. The same weapons that were here then are here now.We don’t know why Cousins is doing exceptionally better from last year. Most will say it was the Chicago game and Stefon Diggs calling him out, or maybe he just found his confidence with team and himself. I personally don’t care. He’s doing better and so is the team so whatever it was, more power to it. But it definitely isn’t a lack of weapons. EAGAN, Minn. 鈥?The Minnesota Vikings have hit their familiar stride on defense during the second half of the season, after some uncharacteristic earlier struggles.There’s been no better example of this lately than Anthony Barr.“He’s always been a good player,” coach Mike Zimmer said. “I think he’s probably taking it to another level right now.”More Vikings coverageTop Tweets: Minnesota teams send best wishes to GophersVikings sign veteran guard KlineVikings agree to terms with kicker Dan BaileyVikings add RB depth, re-sign Ameer AbdullahFormer Vikings guard Easton agrees to four-year deal with SaintsBarr had two of聽the team’s nine sacks in the 41-17 victory over Miami last week聽, some obvious evidence of his value. The fifth-year outside linebacker, playing on an expiring contract, has often made an impact for the Vikings in ways that have stretched beyond basic statistics.The fact that he was picked for a fourth straight Pro Bowl, joining defensive end Danielle Hunter and safety Harrison Smith from the defense, with only 13陆 career sacks is a good place to start.“I do what I’m asked to do. I think everybody gets caught up in numbers and stats and all that. I may not blow you away Olisaemeka Udoh Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , but I think I bring a lot of other things to the table that may go unnoticed from the common eye,” Barr said on Wednesday before practice. “I’ve got coaches and players coming up to me and telling me, ‘You’re doing a great job. Great player,’ this and that.”In the four-down-linemen scheme the Vikings have used under Zimmer, Barr’s position isn’t set up to produce league-leader-type numbers. He has progressed as a pass rusher to the point, though, where opponents are bracing for him to blitz whether or not he storms the backfield or drops back in coverage. Zimmer, who has been critical of Barr at times throughout his career, also complimented his advancements in communication, leadership and recognition on the field.“When you see him going downhill and working his pass-rush moves on people it’s hard to stop him,” Smith said. “He’s got the body of a D-end, but he can run about as well as our safeties. So he’s kind of got it all.”Barr missed three games with a hamstring injury. He said the absence helped him return stronger physically and mentally.11View Gallery Gallery:PHOTOS: Vikings vs. DolphinsBrad Rempel-USA TODAY Sports | Brad Rempel“You get time to look yourself in the mirror and figure out things you maybe could do better and different ways you can help,” Barr said. “Obviously Youth Alexander Mattison Jersey , I feel we’ve been playing to my strengths the last few weeks.”Smith also became a four-time Pro Bowl selection. With Hunter, who’s tied for second in the NFL with 14陆 sacks now on the list, the Vikings have six players on defense who’ve been a Pro Bowl pick. They’re leading the league again on third downs with a 28.6 percent conversation rate allowed and are聽first with 47 sacks聽.“There tends to be always streaks here and there. I remember earlier this year everybody was kind of down on us after a couple of games,” Smith said. “This league changes fast, and you’ve just got to be constantly working.”One of those past Pro Bowl selections was defensive end Everson Griffen, who聽missed five games while receiving mental health treatment聽and has not been quite the same disruptive force upon his return that he’s been before. Griffen was announced on Wednesday as the team’s Ed Block Courage Award winner as the player best exemplifying commitment to sportsmanship and courage.“It’s been a rough year for me, but I’m still here,” Griffen said. “I’m still standing, and that’s the main thing. I’m here to fight. I’m a fighter.”

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz