Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 News
liny195 Offline

16.01.2020 04:16
trevon-wesco-jersey Antworten

ORLANDO Trevon Wesco Buffalo Bills Jersey , Fla. (AP) — The Pro Bowl has long been considered a laughable representation of the NFL game.It reached a new level of comedy Sunday as several players swapped positions during the annual all-star game.Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey caught a touchdown pass in the final minute, capping a dominant performance for the AFC defense in a 26-7 victory over the NFC in steady rain. It was the third consecutive victory for the AFC, all of them at Camping World Stadium.The last two were played in sloppy weather, with the latest one also coming amid temperatures in the mid-50s. It was far from ideal conditions, raising speculation about the game’s future in Orlando, but fairly fitting considering the effort players provided. It was two-hand touch most of the day, with officials blowing plays dead at the slightest hint of contact.“Who cares, man?” New York Jets safety Jamal Adams said. “At the end of the day, we’re like little kids out there just playing in the mud, playing in the rain.”Regardless of the elements, the AFC made the plays the NFC didn’t.Kansas City’s Patrick Mahomes completed an 18-yard touchdown pass to Indianapolis’ Eric Ebron on the opening possession, helping Mahomes earn the offensive Most Valuable Player award. Mahomes pleaded with voters to give it to Chiefs fullback Anthony Sherman, who caught three passes for 92 yards and ran for a score.“Sherman had my vote. Sherman had my vote,” said Mahomes, who completed 7 of 14 passes for 156 yards. “I thought I told everybody on the camera. He made some plays out there. For a fullback, we have one of the best in the league so I’m always happy to try to get him a little vote like that.”Adams, who made headlines for sacking the New England Patriots mascot during a Pro Bowl skills competition, was named the defensive MVP thanks to an interception and a sack.“It’s a great achievement, but the main thing was to come out here and get the victory,” Adams said. “That was the main thing, just to get the money, man. That’s what we wanted.”Mahomes and Adams each got a luxury vehicle.AFC players will get $67,000 each for the victory Youth C.J. Mosley Jerseys , $8,000 more than the guys who lose the Super Bowl next week in Atlanta. The Pro Bowl losers will get $39,000 each.The AFC defenders earned their share of the pot. The conference allowed the NFC 148 total yards and 10 first downs while intercepting three passes and notching seven sacks.Ramsey got in on offense late, catching a 6-yard slant pass from Houston’s Deshaun Watson with 19 seconds remaining. Los Angeles Chargers rookie safety Derwin James failed to haul in the 2-point conversion.“Man, me and Deshaun, that’s my brother from another mother,” Ramsey said. “We’ve been plotting and scheming all week, manifesting, and it just came about.”New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley, Dallas running back Ezekiel Elliott, Tampa Bay receiver Mike Evans and New Orleans’ Alvin Kamara all got in on defense for the NFC. Evans notched an interception.The AFC led 20-0 early in the fourth quarter, looking like it might record the first shutout in Pro Bowl history. But Dallas’ Dak Prescott found Atlanta’s Austin Hooper for a 20-yard score on fourth down with 9:09 remaining.The NFC had plenty of chances before that. The conference failed to score on a fourth-and-goal run early. Chicago’s Mitchell Trubisky, Minnesota receiver Adam Thielen and Prescott threw interceptions.Trubisky was sacked by Adams on a flea flicker, and Dallas’ Amari Cooper had a wide-open touchdown pass bounce off his face mask.Seattle’s Russell Wilson also was sacked four times.MASCOT MADNESSAdams’ hit on the Pats mascot went viral, leading to false reports about the guy being hospitalized.“It’s dying down now,” Adams said. “He never went to the hospital. They blew it up. It was all for the fans. I gained some fans and I gained some enemies, put it like that.”IN-GAME HIJINKSIndianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron had his phone tucked into the pocket of his sweatshirt and used it between the third and fourth quarters. Ebron took pics with opposing players, working his way around the entire NFC defense.ANOTHER NO-CALLAdams hugged a line judge who didn’t throw a flag on an obvious pass interference play against Green Bay receiver Davonte Adams. Davonte Adams dropped to the ground in disbelief, and several NFC teammates protested.Players from both conferences spent the week lamenting a now-infamous no-call in the NFC title game.INJURIESPittsburgh Steelers receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster and Los Angeles Chargers receiver Keenan Allen left the game with bruised knees. Neither was considered serious, although Smith-Schuster was limping on the way to the bus and declined comment. Allen caught four passes for 95 yards before sitting out.UP NEXTNew England and the Los Angeles Rams play in the Super Bowl next Sunday. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Luke Falk was merely a practice squad quarterback a week ago, a guy whose name with which some New York Jets fans might not even have been familiar.Well, they all know it now.With Sam Darnold still sidelined by mononucleosis and Trevor Siemian out for the season with an ankle injury C.J. Mosley Jerseys Stitched , Falk is the Jets’ starting quarterback — and against the New England Patriots, of all opponents.“Yeah, it’s been a bit of a whirlwind, but it’s starting to slow down,” Falk said. “I’m excited for the opportunity. I just want to go out there and do my job and help my team win.”He’ll also have to do it against his childhood idol, Tom Brady.And, get this: Brady, of course, was taken with the 199th overall pick in the 2000 NFL draft. Last year, Falk was drafted by Tennessee at, yep, you guessed it: No. 199 — a fact not lost on the youngster.“It was kind of weird,” the 24-year-old Falk said with a smile. “I got my phone and I saw the Titans were pick (No.) 199 and I got a call from Tennessee around 196 and I was like, ‘No way,’ so it was pretty cool. I was just happy I got drafted.”He was among the Titans’ final camp cuts last year, and then claimed off waivers by Miami and then-coach Adam Gase. Falk was waived by the Dolphins in May, and Gase jumped at the chance to reunite with him in New York.Now, Falk will make his first NFL start against a team that has outscored opponents 76-3 in its first two games. He’ll also try to help prevent the Jets from falling into an 0-3 hole before entering their bye-week break.Nah, no pressure.“You have to realize it’s just football,” Falk said. “I’ve been playing this sport for a long time. Obviously, not at this level, but you have to keep simple things simple, go out and execute the game plan and put the ball in play.“Ultimately Youth Le’Veon Bell Jersey , you have to focus on the small things, not get too wrapped up in the whole big picture, I guess.”The Jets are massive underdogs against the Patriots, with the line growing to as many as 22½ points in some books, but Gase has no concerns about Falk maintaining his cool, calm demeanor.“Trust me, if you were around him, you wouldn’t worry about it,” Gase said. “It’s just the way he is. He’s built that way.”Falk is in this position because of a series of unexpected events over the past week. Darnold was diagnosed last week with mononucleosis, an illness that will keep him out for at least one more game. Siemian stepped in as the starter against Cleveland last Monday night, but was hurt in the second quarter.Falk stepped in — to chants of “Luuuuke!” at MetLife Stadium — and went 20 of 25 for 198 yards after replacing Siemian in the 23-3 loss. Only three of those passes went for 20 yards of more, including a 36-yarder to Robby Anderson, as Gase’s offense went to a mostly short passing game. But Falk still became just the third NFL quarterback since the 1970 merger to post at least an 80% completion rate in his first game with at least 20 attempts, joining Jacksonville’s Gardner Minshew (88.0%, 2019) and Philadelphia’s Nate Sudfeld (82.6%, 2017).“He has really good command, he’s an accurate passer, he knows how to get us in and out of the right plays,” offensive coordinator Dowell Loggains said. “He did a nice job in the game.”Loggains didn’t anticipate using a reduced package of plays for Falk just because it’s his first start.“Luke had the advantage of sitting and watching a lot last year (in Miami) and going through another offseason of learning, and he’s going to be a step ahead because he’s been in the system longer than a lot of people on the roster right now,” Loggains said. “He’s been in it, he knows it.”Falk is also no stranger to beating the odds.The native of Logan, Utah Le’Veon Bell Jersey Stitched , was a walk-on at Washington State, redshirted his freshman year, and went from the backup to sudden starter in 2014 when Connor Halliday was injured. Falk then became one of the most prolific passers in college football over the next three seasons, finishing as the Pac-12’s career leader in touchdown passes, yards passing, completions, completion percentage and attempts.Despite the gaudy numbers and success in college, he lasted until the third day of the draft and was the ninth quarterback taken in that class.None of that matters now, of course. Not with a big game coming up against an AFC East rival.“We haven’t lost a beat with him, and I think that’s important,” center Ryan Kalil said. “You saw how he finished out the game the other day. I think he gives us a good shot of making some explosive plays and putting us in the right situations. He’s shown it all week, and we’re excited to get out there with him and see what he can do.”NOTES: LB Jordan Jenkins (calf) was listed as out, along with Darnold. … LB C.J. Mosley (groin), DL Quinnen Williams (ankle) and WR Demaryius Thomas (hamstring) are doubtful to play at New England. … LG Kelechi Osemele (knee), LT Kelvin Beachum, WR Josh Bellamy (shoulder), RG Brian Winters (shoulder), RB Trenton Cannon (ankle/hamstring), CB Brian Poole (groin), NT Steve McLendon (hip) and S Rontez Miles (hip) are all questionable. Osemele didn’t practice Friday, while all others were limited.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz