Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.01.2020 12:23
is what it says.The clarification that is needed is... Nico only lost a tenth at the corner so if that is really what we are all Antworten

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- The Chicago Bears placed star right guard Kyle Long on injured reserve because of an ankle injury on Tuesday.The announcement comes two days after the three-time Pro Bowl lineman was taken from the field on a cart during a loss at Tampa Bay. Its another big blow for a team hit hard by injuries all year and staggering at 2-7 after an embarrassing blowout loss by the Buccaneers.The Bears visit the New York Giants this week.Long was injured in the second quarter when Paul Lasike rolled up on his right ankle as he corralled a shovel pass from Jay Cutler. Long stayed down for several minutes while being tended to by medical personnel. He banged on the cart trying to fire up his team as he was taken from the field.Its been a rough season for Long, who signed a four-year extension through 2021 in September. He has also been dealing with a left shoulder injury since the preseason.Drafted with the 20th overall pick in 2013, Long has made 55 starts in four seasons. He is one of seven Bears to make the Pro Bowl in each of his first three professional seasons along with Brian Urlacher, Gale Sayers, Dick Butkus, Mike Ditka, Rick Casares and Harlon Hill.The Bears also signed defensive lineman CJ Wilson and offensive lineman Cornelius Edison, activated receiver Marquess Wilson from the physically unable to perform list and placed defensive lineman Will Sutton on IR because of an ankle injury.CJ Wilson won a Super Bowl with Green Bay and has 111 tackles with in seven seasons with the Packers, Oakland Raiders and Detroit Lions.Edison was waived by the Bears last week.Marquess Wilson suffered a foot injury in training camp. Sutton has 60 tackles and seven pass breakups in three seasons in three seasons for Chicago.---Online:AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Jordan Franks Jersey Retro . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Bryce Callahan Jersey Retro . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. https://www.cheapjerseyslines.com/myron-pryor-jersey-retro/ .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Bruce Thornton Jersey Retro .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. Brandon Weeden Jersey Retro . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. HUNGARY, Budapest -- Lewis Hamilton has called for clarification over yellow flag rules after Nico Rosberg set his pole position time under double-waved yellows at the Hungarian Grand Prix.Nearly four hours after qualifying finished, Rosberg was called to the stewards over an alleged failure to slow for yellow flags in the second sector of the lap that secured him pole position. Hamilton came across the same double-waved yellows before Rosberg and aborted his lap as he came across Fernando Alonsos spun McLaren at Turn 9.By the time Rosberg came through, Alonsos car had moved and the double-waved yellows cleared just before he entered Turn 9. However, under the FIAs International Sporting Code, double-waved yellows require drivers to reduce speed significantly, do not overtake, and be prepared to change direction or stop.Speaking before the stewards investigation was announced, Hamilton said the subject needed clarification.Well yes, when it is a yellow flag it says that you have to be prepared to slow down or you have to slow down and lose some time, he said. When it is a double yellow it says be prepared for a car or marshal on track because you dont know what is around the corner so you have to be prepared to stop, that is what it says.The clarification that is needed is... Nico only lost a tenth at the corner so if that is really what we are allowed to do in future for the likes of even if you lift when you approach a corner with due care if that is allowed on a double yellow, I thought that was the case in a single yellow, but on a double I thought you had to pay more caution to it.dddddddddddd If it is only a tenth you have to lose that is now different for us drivers and we can approach it differently. But Im sure not that is the safest approach.Weve seen such incidents in the past. I seem to remember [Pastor] Maldonado nearly hitting a marshal at Monaco one time because he hadnt slowed down enough and there was a marshal on the track.Hamilton said he was in no doubt that he had to lift off the throttle and abandon his lap when he encountered the double-waved yellows.Just more clarification would be good. For me there was no question I had to lift because Fernando was on track but perhaps for Nico I think Fernando had cleared but there were still flags. It is just a different scenario. Otherwise it is what it is and I will fight from where I am.Rosberg was eventually allowed to keep pole after the stewards found he lifted sufficiently at Turn 8.? ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz