Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.01.2020 12:23
a great coach to have. Its all about long-term. Thiem beats Monfils in London Dominic Thiem beats Gael Monfils at ATP World Tour Antworten

You can call him Christopher Jesus, Christopher Genius or Chris G, but definitely call him the champion of Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 at the Evolution Championship Series 2016.Christopher NYChrisG Gonzalez finally won the biggest title thats eluded him. After all the work, accolades, and nicknames as one of the three Marvel gods, this victory was especially fulfilling. In UMvC3, Gonzalez was a threat to win any tournament. He created a team that was so deadly, it scared the majority of the east coast out of tournament participation. His team, point character Morrigan, first assist Doctor Doom, and anchor Vergil, was a mix of potent zoning with fireballs, doom rocks, swords, and safe and ambiguous rush down.He pioneered the team and perfected the art of throwing relentless fireballs with the canceling of Morrigans animations. It led to the term of a bullet time team and the existence of a viable zoning team in a game that never truly established one. At one point, he looked untouchable. But he never won an Evo title.It feels so good, Gonzalez said. When youre playing a game and you took everything else but that one tournament and then finally taking it, its the best thing ever.Gonzalez viewed himself as the best chance and roadblock against Nicolas Kane BlueRiver. He figured that the consensus thinking was that if he couldnt stick around in the tournament, Kane BlueRiver would take the entire competition. When he finally took his chance to fight him, he would cruise to a grand final reset and then swiftly end the hope for a two-time Marvel Evo champion.Although Kane BlueRiver put up a fight, Gonzalez said his first round in the Top 8 was his toughest match of the night. He ran into Marvel vs. Capcom legend, Justin Wong, in another chapter of their epic rivalry. Their set would last until the last game when Gonzalez would finally put the nail into Justin Wongs Evo tournament run. It was an instant classic with signature Justin Wong potential comebacks, zoning, and Vergil nuttiness.When I sat and fought Justin Wong, I was shivering. I was scared and nervous. But after getting past him, I calmed down, Gonzalez said. The good thing was that my matches were one after the other. The more I played, the more precise and warmer I became. At that point, it was everyones cold hands against me. I was just super focused. Im glad they let me keep playing. It was a gauntlet. As much as people want that break, I dont.With the victory, Gonzalez wont rest. His tournament schedule should remain unchanged and his motivation to take down and attend as many competitions will not falter. He called this Evo victory his bus stop before bigger and better things. In the end, its just another tournament on the resume, even if its the biggest one for a Marvel player to win.Last year, Kane BlueRiver won and received plenty of criticism for his lack of presence in major Marvel tournaments. But Gonzalez said hell always support the game, whether its this one or the next.This was for New York. When I was in New York, I was on fire, Gonzalez said. I fell off the face of the earth when I moved to California. USA just had my back today, its for all of them. The ones that believed in me. Cheap Nike Air Max 1 . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Fake Nike Air Max 1 . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. https://www.cheapairmax1store.com/ . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Nike Air Max 1 . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. Nike Air Max 1 2020 . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca.Barry Cowan believes Dominic Thiem is going to be put into the bracket of a future Grand Slam winner after becoming the youngest winner of a match at the ATP World Tour Finals for seven years. Thiem kept alive his hopes of reaching the semi-finals of the ATP Tour Finals with a 6-3 1-6 6-4 victory over Gael Monfils on Tuesday. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half Thiem lost his opening group stage match against Novak Djokovic, but the Tour Finals debutant could still make the last four after seeing off unpredictable Frenchman Monfils at Londons O2 Arena. The 23-year-old will need to defeat Wimbledon finalist Milos Raonic in his last group match on Thursday to reach the semi-finals. Murrays service syndrome over? Andy Murrays service syndrome may be a thing of the past It was Andy Murray who beat Fernando Verdasco as a 23-year-old back in 2009, and now the future bodes well for emerging star Thiem, says Sky Sports Tennis analyst Cowan.Ever since I saw him when he played Andy Murray in Rotterdam, Ive always seen someone whos not only got a big game but someone who is very level headed. Weve seen his progression this year, which has been exceptional, he said. A few days after meeting Jose Mourinho, Dominic Thiem declared himself the lucky one after beating Gael Monfils at the ATP World Tour Finals I thought that Thiem would have the mental edge over Monfils because Gael has lacked matches and he needs matches to play tennis under pressure.I thought Thiem showed great perseverance and its clear what a big game hes got. He going to have a very bright future.Hes going to be put into the bracket of a future Grand Slam winner. Thiem steps up to the Sky Pad to talk through his match against Monfils Cowan also underlined the importance of Thiems coach Gunter Bresnik, who has developed the young Austrians game by turning him into a Top 10 player.ddddddddddddHes had more of a sparkle to his tennis, said Cowan. I spoke to his coach Gunter Bresnik and I thought what a great coach to have. Its all about long-term. Thiem beats Monfils in London Dominic Thiem beats Gael Monfils at ATP World Tour Finals He was stressing to me even if Thiems 10-20 in the ranking, then thats fine by me. Its about improving areas of his game.If he is to become a top five player then hes got to improve his returns and serves, but those are two areas theyve targeted.Hes up to eight in the rankings now and hes still got some rough edges. Leif Shiras asks Thiem to guess the shot during his win over Monfils Thiem said it would be a shame if the single-handed backhand died during his pre-tournament conference on Friday, and although it never came as a natural element to his game, Cowan enjoys the fact it works so well for him.I love it, he said. The ability to be able to generate as much pace as he does. And of the eight finalists hes top on average speed of forehand. Heres a guy who can seriously pack a punch off both wings. I think its a seriously exciting future.Check our game-by-game coverage from all group matches at the ATP World Tour Finals in London - including Andy Murray v Kei Nishikori - on skysports.com/tennis, our app for mobile devices and iPad and our Twitter account @skysportstennis.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Thiem beats Monfils in London We will get the dream final Murrays service syndrome over? Shots to watch at the O2 ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz