Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.01.2020 12:23
hings with Blake. I dont really do that. I try to look at more of the positive things and see how we can do those more to get hi Antworten

Lewis Hamilton says Mercedes still have not pushed their 2016 car to the limit ahead of the final day of pre-season testing. Rivals Ferrari have clocked the three fastest times in testing at Barcelona with the Italian team having sampled all five of Pirellis slick tyre compounds.By contrast, Mercedes have just run on the medium and soft compounds. Although they have set the quickest time of any team on the medium tyres, Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen lapped marginally faster on the yellow-striped softs on Day Three. Hamiltons afternoon in the car on Thursday saw the Briton again concentrate on heavier-fuel long runs and, asked if was yet feeling comfortable in the W07, the world champion replied: I feel good in the car.Weve not really pushed it to the limit yet in terms of qualifying laps. We had a couple of fast laps yesterday, but in terms of really putting the car on the knife edge and homing in on set-up and everything, I dont really know.But so far I feel relatively comfortable in the car. Both Hamilton and team-mate Nico Rosberg completed qualifying-style simulations on Wednesday and Tuesday respectively on the soft tyre - short stints which delivered Mercedes best laps of testing so far.However, Hamilton hinted the car still had not completely been in qualy-trim, adding that Mercedes winter long-running had prepared him well for the record 21-race season.Ive done three or four laps in a lower attacking mode in terms of fuel and Ive just done loads of mileage on race runs, he said. So Im super ready for the race - no problem - in terms of doing the distance, managing the tyres, fuel, systems and all that kind of stuff.Now its really just trying to understand the car on a knife edge, so Im hoping tomorrow well do a bit of that. And although Hamilton has made no secret of the fact he finds many aspects of winter testing boring, he reiterated that Mercedes were preparing in the best way possible for their title defence.We have to describe it as were trying to build a pyramid - and you cant start by building the top part, said Hamilton.You have to build the base and the long runs are really building the base, the stability and the endurance of this car. Then we can start putting the pieces on to the top as the bigger the base the higher the top can be.For sure, I dont want to do this long running because its boring, just going round and round doing the same times. A race is much more exciting because its a challenge.When youre out there on your own, you dont know what the target needs to be… So thats why I cant wait for the race, Im excited about that. And with just one half day left in the car on Friday morning before the season begins in Melbourne on March 18, Hamilton added: My engineers are working very diligently to help me understand the tools which we have to set the car up so that we utilise it.They have done a fantastic job for the last three years so I have every confidence in them and myself that we will get there.The first race of the 2016 F1 season, the Australian GP, is exclusively live on Sky Sports F1. The race in Melbourne starts at 5am on Sunday March 20. Also See: Rosberg backs new halo device Drivers oppose new qualy changes Eddie Jackson Jersey . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Shaun Gayle Jersey . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. http://www.custombearsjersey.com/custom-willie-galimore-jersey-large-2156t.html . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. William Perry Jersey . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Reggie Phillips Jersey . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- After watching his offense mostly struggle for seven games, Jacksonville Jaguars coach Gus Bradley lost faith that coordinator Greg Olson could turn it around.So Bradley made a change. Bradley fired Olson on Saturday, two days after an embarrassing loss at Tennessee in which the Jaguars (2-5) failed to score in the first half for the third time this season.Bradley addressed the move Monday, calling it difficult but necessary.I just felt like the offense needed to be stimulated more in certain areas, he said. I just think with our team and where were at right now, the direction we wanted to go, we just wanted to have a little bit of a different vision. ... I just couldnt grasp in my mind that the results are going to change if we continue going in this direction.The Jaguars rank 26th in the NFL in total offense. They are 31st in rushing and last in third-down percentage.Bradley promoted quarterbacks coach Nate Hackett to replace Olson. Hackett will call plays when the Jaguars play at Kansas City (5-2) on Sunday. Hackett spent two years (2013-14) as Buffalos offensive coordinator. Now, hes the third in three years for Jaguars quarterback Blake Bortles.Its been crazy. Its been an emotional roller-coaster, Hackett said. Its hard to have him go. And then its almost hard that Im also very excited, `Oh wow, this is exciting! And then you feel guilty being excited and then you realized we have a game in seven days and the players are like, `Oh gosh, whos this guy? Whats he going to be doing?Hackett brings a little more energy to the offensive meeting room. He also is expected to put more emphasis on the run game. The Jaguars have run the ball just 47 times for 207 yards in the last three games -- not nearly enough for a team that invested in the ground game by drafting T.J. Yeldon in 2015 and then signing Chris Ivory in free agency in March.I have always felt the best thing in the world for a quarterback is the run game, Hackett said.dddddddddddd I have always absolutely loved running the ball. I remember my first year at the Bills. I believe we were like one of the tops in the league. ... I think that you always are going to want to try and run the ball as much as you can and try to force that envelope.Equally important to fixing the teams sputtering running game is getting Bortles back to his 2015 form.Bortles has completed 60 percent of his passes this season for 1,904 yards, with 12 touchdowns and nine interceptions. He has struggled with his accuracy, partly because his motion has become so elongated that defensive backs are breaking on passes and linemen are batting down balls.Hes hardly looked like the same guy who ranked second in the NFL with 35 TD passes last season. Bortles said Monday hes bringing in QB guru Adam Dedeaux to spend two days fine-tuning his throwing motion.Bortles said the two-day session will focus on footwork, which should translate to better upper-body mechanics.Everybody keeps telling me there are things wrong with him and I understand that because were not winning, but hes also done a lot of really good things, Hackett said. Sometimes people try to focus on all the negative things with Blake. I dont really do that. I try to look at more of the positive things and see how we can do those more to get him into a more comfort level.If you dont have the run game, you put a lot more on him to try and throw the ball so many times and youre in those situations. Its not good for any quarterback, let alone a third-year quarterback, and thats now going to be on his third coordinator. ... We have to just be better on getting on the same page and helping him, which would then help everyone and everybody will be like, `Oh hes great.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz