Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.10.2018 14:02
You just think: Were going to need him.Strasburg left after 6 2/3 innings and 109 pitches, and Ramon Cabrera singled against Mat Antworten

WASHINGTON -- No-hit bid or not, Washington manager Dusty Baker was taking out Stephen Strasburg in the seventh inning.Its tough taking a guy out of a no-hitter, but we have to think about the future and where he had come from off the DL, Baker said. You just think: Were going to need him.Strasburg left after 6 2/3 innings and 109 pitches, and Ramon Cabrera singled against Matt Belisle leading off the eighth for Cincinnatis first hit in the Washington Nationals 12-1 rout of the Reds on Sunday.Strasburg has won a franchise-record 14 straight decisions and is the first NL starter to begin a season 11-0 since San Diegos Andy Hawkins in 1985. He did not disagree with Bakers decision to remove him.I understand where hes coming from, Strasburg said. Theres more important things, hopefully, down the road for this team.Activated from the disabled list before the game after missing two starts due to an upper back strain, Strasburg (11-0) was just five pitches shy of his highest pitch count this season. He left to a standing ovation from the crowd of 37.328 at Nationals Park and was replaced by Blake Treinen, who got Billy Hamilton to ground out.I felt pretty good, Strasburg said. It was weird, warming up. My changeup was the only pitch I could really locate, and then I couldnt find the strike zone with it today, but the curveball and slider were really good.Making his first appearance since June 15, Strasburg struck out five and walked four -- including two of the Reds first three batters. He then retired eight in a row, needing only eight pitches in each of the second and third innings.He threw an outstanding game, Baker said. Its tough taking a guy out of a no-hitter, but we have to think about the future and where he had come from off the DL. You just think, Were going to need him.Danny Espinosa homered twice for the Nationals, including his second grand slam in four games, and Wilson Ramos, Bryce Harper, Anthony Rendon and Stephen Drew hit solo homers.Cincinnati has lost 10 of 12. John Lamb (1-5) allowed eight runs, eight hits and four walks in 4 1/3 innings.Ramos homered in the second and finished 3 for 4 with a walk and two RBI. Espinosa homered after Lamb walked three straight in the fourth, giving Washington a 5-0 lead.Espinosa also hit a solo drive against Keyvius Sampson in the seventh, going deep back-to-back with Rendon for his team-leading 18th homer. Espinosa finished the series 7 for 18 (.389) with five homers and 15 RBI.Its surreal, he said. Its crazy. Im just out there having fun and Im just staying with my work every day and its paying off. I couldnt dream anything like this could ever happen.Harper led off the fifth with his 17th homer. Drew hit a solo homer in the eighth, giving the Nationals a season-high six long balls in the game.TRAINERS ROOMNationals: RHP Joe Ross (right shoulder inflammation) was placed on the 15-day DL. He labored through 5 1/3 innings against the Reds on Saturday allowing a season-high 10 hits and four earned runs with a noticeable drop in velocity.UP NEXTNationals: RHP Max Scherzer (9-5) is to face the visiting Brewers in the opener of a three-game series. Scherzer went 4-1 with a 1.96 ERA in June. He took the loss in a 5-3 defeat in Milwaukee on June 24. Manny Pina Jersey . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Jonathan Villar Jersey . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. http://www.brewersteamshop.com/Brewers-Stephen-Vogt-Kids-Jersey/ . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. Custom Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys .com) - Following a late-game loss to the reigning NBA champs, the Toronto Raptors will look to sustain their recent high-level play as they travel to Indiana to take on the Pacers. Glenn Robinson Jersey . Didier Drogba gave away the penalty that put Senegal one goal away from a major upset, but the veteran striker will get another chance -- probably his last -- at the World Cup after Salomon Kalous injury-time strike sealed the Ivorians place in Brazil next year. BANGOR, Maine -- Roshunda Johnsons fighting for playing time this season in a crowded Mississippi State backcourt. Her first impression certainly shouldnt hurt her ability to get on the floor.The 5-foot-7 junior guard scored 21 points off the bench to lead the No. 10 Bulldogs over Villanova 108-62 on Friday night. Jazzmun Holmes and Morgan William both added 12.The Bulldogs jumped out to a 25-12 lead in the first quarter and a 55-26 advantage by halftime. Johnson, who sat out last season after transferring from Oklahoma State, made 8 of 9 shots from the field in her first game with the Bulldogs, including 3 of 4 3-pointers.I thought she really came in and did a nice job for us, Mississippi State coach Vic Schaefer said.Johnson needed just 14 minutes on the court to score her 21 points. Her big night offset a quiet game from junior Victoria Vivians, who led the team in scoring last season but scored just four points against Villanova.Schaefer said Johnson can run the offense as the teams point guard or move over to the No. 2 spot when other players are struggling.Seven Mississippi State players scored in double figures, including Chinwe Okorie, who had 11 points and eight rebounds. The Bulldogs shot 60.3 percent (38 of 63) from the field and made 80 percent (28 of 35) of their free throws.I thought our pressure and our length reallly bothered them, Schaefer said.dddddddddddd I cant say enough about our kids -- we go 21 of 31 from the field in the first half. We made a lot of jump shots tonight.Villanova was led by freshmen Kelly Jekot and Mary Gedaka, who both scored 12 points off the bench. The Wildcats made just 1 of 14 (7.1 percent) shots from 3-point range.BIG PICTUREVillanova: The Wildcats were overmatched against one of the nations better teams. They should get a more realistic test against Purdue on Saturday.Mississippi St: The Bulldogs did what they were expected to do in an early-season tuneup. Johnsons immediate impact bodes well for depth in the backcourt this season.STAT OF THE NIGHTMississippi States bench received plenty of playing time and delivered. The seven players combined for 64 points, including Johnsons 21. Freshman Jacaira Allen scored 10 points and grabbed five rebounds in her first college game.POLL IMPLICATIONSMississippi State certainly looked like one of the nations best teams on Friday. The Bulldogs should learn more about their team on Saturday, when they face Maine on its home floor.UP NEXTVillanova: The Wildcats will face Purdue on Saturday.Mississippi St: The Bulldogs will face Maine on Saturday. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz