Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.10.2018 14:02
the best fans in the world - what they have done and given to me since I was a 17-year-old boy - I will never forget it and the Antworten

John Terry insists he wants to remain at Chelsea but says there still has been no discussions with the clubs management over a new deal. The former England skipper announced after Chelseas 5-1 FA Cup win over MK Dons last Sunday that the club were not planning to renew his contract and that he was likely to continue his career abroad.The Blues then confirmed the 35-year-old had been told there was no offer on the table, but that the situation could change. Interim boss Guus Hiddink has also hinted the door may not be shut in the wake of the appointment of a new permanent manager.Speaking after Chelseas 1-1 draw with Manchester United on Super Sunday, Terry, asked about the current situation, told Sky Sports: Its a difficult one. The club is the most important thing but theres no communication between myself and the club at the moment.I said what I had to say, thats how it is. Ive made it very clear I want to stay, but more important is getting up to where we should be in the table.Asked if anything had changed from his point of view, the defender added: Not as yet. The greatest? Is John Terry the best ever Premier League defender? Diego Costa struck in injury time to rescue a point in a draw against United at Stamford Bridge after Jesse Lingards stunner had put the visitors ahead on the hour.Terry was in action in front of his home fans for the first time since his statement about his intended departure.He added: The reception was incredible. We have the best fans in the world - what they have done and given to me since I was a 17-year-old boy - I will never forget it and the memories will live with me forever. John Terry does not want to leave Stamford Bridge Terry has made 698 appearances for the Blues since his debut in 1998.In the post-match conference, Hiddink was asked for his views on the Terry scenario and the Dutchman said: We have dealt with this issue in the last week. Lets see what happens. He has said he is focusing on the games. Hes not focusing on the issue.Hiddink was also asked if it was a cloud hanging over the club. He added; No, I dont think so. The game is the issue and not other things. Honours even Costa salvages draw for battling Chelsea Although Terry was satisfied his side battled back to salvage a draw with the injury-time equaliser, he was concerned the team were languishing in 13th spot.We need to start winning games, he stated. We are around mid-table and we need to get out of it. And teams are dropping points.We have been on a good run but we have drawn too many games. United are a good side so its not a bad result. But we want to get up the table and get back up to where we belong. Thierry Henry says Memphis Depays poor pass played a big part in the late Chelsea equaliser Also See: Costa salvages draw for Chelsea Pardew: I would sign Terry Is Terry the greatest? Chelsea video Chelsea fixtures Michael Jordan Jersey .com) - The red-hot Los Angeles Kings will try to extend their winning streak to a season-high seven games when they visit the Edmonton Oilers for Sundays clash at Rexall Place. Henri Jokiharju Jersey . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. http://www.blackhawksauthority.com/ . The CFLs leading rusher kept adding to his gaudy numbers this season and scored the winning touchdown with just over two minutes to play. The New Westminster, B.C., native plowed three yards into the end zone for the last score of a heated, see-saw battle between the two teams with the best records in the CFL. CM Punk Jersey .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Artem Anisimov Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Amid reports that the NBA and the National Basketball Players Association had agreed on a seven-year extension of their collective-bargaining agreement, NBA commissioner Adam Silver clarified that while both sides are closer, a deal has not yet been reached.The current collective bargaining agreement between the NBA and the NBPA runs through June 2021, with both sides holding the right until Dec. 15 to express an intent to opt out in 2017.The reports arent far off, but were not quite there, yet, Silver said Tuesday morning on ESPNs Mike & Mike. I think weve had very productive meetings ... both sides came to the table with a spirit of partnership, with a sense that things are going very well in the league right now. As I just mentioned, weve had a huge influx of money because our new television deals and I think both sides understood that we would both be blamed if we screwed this up, given the amount of money we were dividing between the teams and the players.The conversations have been productive. Were not finished, yet, but I think were close to an understanding on the key issues.dddddddddddd Theres a few weeks of negotiating left to happen, but I feel really good about it. I think Michele Roberts, who came in to run the players association, I think she approached it the same way as her star players, you know, lets get down to business; lets focus on whats best for the league, for our fans, the players, so Im fairly confident were going to get that done in the next month.Negotiations on the last CBA led to a five-month work stoppage that lasted until December 2011 and shortened the 2011-12 season by 16 games, marking only the second time in league history that a labor impasse led to a reduced schedule.With the league in a healthy state and money flowing into the game at unprecedented levels, there is strong motivation on all sides to avoid a work stoppage this time around. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz