Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 130 mal aufgerufen
 News
cigspriced Offline

13.05.2020 03:16
Give Tobacco the boot with Positive Thinking Antworten

1. I used positive thinking techniques to stop smoking I am a former smoker. I was quite a heavy smoker 30 cigarettes per day for in excess of 30 years. During that time, I made several attempts to quit. I guess that is an understatement. In fact, my quitting smoking attempts were a standing joke at with my work colleagues. It was amazing how my mind would play tricks on me. On Monday morning, I would say to myself, can stop smoking today because I have a stressful week of work ahead of me; I know what I do; I will quit at the weekend when there is less stress Saturday morning would arrive and I would say to myself Cheapest Marlboro Cigarettes Free Shipping, can stop smoking today. It the weekend and after a week of work, I don want to spoil the weekend by not smoking; I know what I do; I quit on Monday so I can enjoy the weekend vicious cycle went on for a long time. I have been involved in various areas of Psychology such as anxiety and depression. I have a personal interest in nicotine and personal development. Finally, I developed an easy technique for quitting smoking Newport 100S Cigarettes. I mean, it was easy for me, someone who didn take to stopping smoking easily. I brought together my knowledge from a range of areas of psychology. I used this to develop this strategy for quitting smoking. This method is different from traditional stop smoking techniques in that it trains you to think positively and develops your psychological resilience. I have put together large group of psychological techniques that you can use as tools that may be help you. I work from the basic premise that we are all individuals Online Cigarettes Free Shipping. As such Buy Cigarettes Online, each individual will require a quit smoking method that will suit them. I will give you a range of psychological tools. You choose the tools that you feel will be helpful to you. You don have to use all of the tools. You as an individual choose how you feel you can stop smoking using the best method for you. As such, it is you who is given the power to decide how you want to top smoking Cheap Cigarettes. 3. Becoming a non-smoker was simple for me using this program. I felt recovered really early on in the program. I stopped experiencing significant negative psychological feelings very early on in the program. This was totally in contrast to my previous attempts to stop using tobacco and any other nicotine products during which I had experienced psychological stress for over a week. 4. I felt positive and I manage to stop smoking using this strategy. I also noticed that, after the program, I had gained psychological strength and turned into a more positive person. The beauty of this method is that once I actually stopped smoking, I could use the same psychological tools to stay positive in life even when facing some difficult challenges. In general, I felt very positive. In addition, I found that when I was facing a challenge in life, I could cope very easily. I am now much more resilient to challenges having a negative effect on me. Furthermore, my positivity has improved my social life and has given me a variety of exciting opportunities in life. 5. Treat yourself by developing your psychological strength and learning a relaxation technique. I used a group of self-therapy style methods and a relaxation technique to stop smoking. They are easy to learn. I don use negative scare tactics about health to help someone to stop smoking. I work on people positive thoughts. Nevertheless, it is very important to know why you want to quit smoking. 6. Stop smoking with Positive Thinking ebook I have written an ebook called Smoking with Positive Thinking It is really important to read the whole ebook before trying to stop smoking. As you read the book, you develop the tools and the relaxation technique to stop smoking Newport Menthol Cigarettes. So, your stop smoking program starts as soon as you start reading the ebook. However, you don physically stop smoking until after you have completed the ebook and set yourself a date to stop.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz