Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.11.2018 05:01
t played the shot and blocked it. We needed that. I had to make the play.Hubbs had arguably the best performance of his career a Antworten

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee must learn how to finish as well as it starts.Robert Hubbs III scored 25 points and made a key block in the last minute Tuesday night as Tennessee outlasted Tennessee Tech 74-68 after leading by as many as 22 points early in the second half.Tennessees fast first-half performance and struggle down the stretch came two days after the Volunteers couldnt hang on to a 15-point lead in a 73-71 loss at No. 7 North Carolina.Weve shown we can play well, Tennessee coach Rick Barnes said, but what we havent shown is we can play a really solid 40 minutes.After trailing 49-27 with just under 17 minutes left, Tennessee Tech (4-8) cut Tennessees lead to 71-67 on Courtney Alexander IIs dunk with 21 seconds remaining. Tennessee went 3 of 4 on free throws in the final 18 seconds to seal the victory.Im proud of how we came back, Tennessee Tech coach Steve Payne said. It could have gotten ugly.Before Alexanders dunk, Tennessee Tech had the ball twice in the last 90 seconds with a chance to trim a five-point deficit.On the first possession, Kajon Mack was called for an offensive foul when he leaned into Lamonte Turner with 1:14 left. The next time Tennessee Tech had the ball, Hubbs blocked Aleksa Jugovics 3-point attempt with 33 seconds remaining.I saw it all the way, Hubbs said. And then once I saw (Jugovic) slide to the corner, I just read it. I tried to steal it but couldnt get there in time, so I just played the shot and blocked it. We needed that. I had to make the play.Hubbs had arguably the best performance of his career against North Carolina, as the senior guard scored 21 points and shot 9 of 11. He stayed hot Tuesday by shooting 10 of 17 and pulling down seven rebounds, two off his career high.Turner added 16 points and shot 5 of 9 from 3-point range.But the game still was up for grabs in the last few minutes because Tennessee got stagnant. Tennessee (5-4) withstood a 6 1/2-minute stretch in which it failed to make a basket.In the first half, I think we were the aggressor defensively, Turner said. In the second half, they were.Jugovic scored 14 points for Tennessee Tech. Mack and Savonte Frazier each scored 11, and Mason Ramsey added 10.THE TAKEAWAYTennessee Tech: The Golden Eagles have twice as many losses as wins, but theyve shown plenty of tenacity in how theyve rallied against more talented opponents. Tennessee Tech trailed Michigan State by as many as 18 on Saturday but made that game interesting down the stretch before falling 71-63. The Golden Eagles followed a similar formula Tuesday as Tennessee struggled to put the game away.Tennessee: The Vols played virtually error-free basketball in the first half by compiling 11 assists with only one turnover. Tennessee wasnt nearly as effective the rest of the way. In the second half, the Vols had 13 turnovers with six assists.QUOTABLEI thought after we dunked the ball once or twice, our guys acted like a bunch of high school guys where they thought the game was over with, Barnes said. We just started jacking some 3s up there. It doesnt take long when youre playing against a team thats well coached and that plays hard. They got comfortable and made us have to make plays at the end to win.KEY STATSTurner has gone 14 of 25 from 3-point range over his last four games. While Turner was 5 of 9 on 3-pointers Tuesday, his Tennessee teammates were a combined 1 of 11.NEXT UPTennessee Tech hosts Lipscomb on Saturday.Tennessee hosts Lipscomb on Thursday.---More AP College Basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org---Follow Steve Megargee at www.twitter.com/stevemegargee Wholesale China Jerseys . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. China Jerseys . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapnfljerseyssale.net/ . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Stitched NFL Jerseys .ca. Hey Kerry, big fan of yours, just finished reading your book. I think that we all saw the Canucks/Flames line brawl just after puck drop. It was obvious that something was about to happen, even to the referees because the fourth lines were on to start. Cheap Jerseys Authentic . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. NEW YORK -- Serena Williams is the No. 1 seeded woman for the US Open after barely holding on to the top spot in the rankings, and Novak Djokovic is No. 1 among the men.Neither Williams nor Djokovic has played a match since early exits at the Rio Olympics. Williams later said she was dealing with a right shoulder problem, while Djokovic said his left wrist was sore.Williams could have been overtaken atop the WTA rankings by No. 2 Angelique Kerber but stayed at No. 1 this week. The U.S. Tennis Association adhered to the mens and womens rankings in announcing the seedings Tuesday.This is the fifth time Williams is the top seed at Flushing Meadows; she has won the tournament six times.dddddddddddd Last year, she was stunned in the semifinals by Roberta Vinci, stopping the Americans bid for a calendar-year Grand Slam.Garbine Muguruza is seeded No. 3, and Agnieszka Radwanska is No. 4.Djokovic, the defending champion, is followed by No. 2 Andy Murray, No. 3 Stan Wawrinka and No. 4 Rafael Nadal.The draw for the years last major tennis tournament is Friday. Play begins Monday. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz