Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 78 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.11.2018 05:02
or Todd Stewart announced Wednesdays hiring of the former Notre Dame offensive coordinator, Sanford recalled his 2010 stopover a Antworten

Mike Sanfords rush to get to his first head coaching job got him a speeding ticket on his way to Western Kentucky.Sanford doesnt expect any bumps in the road while keeping the Hilltoppers cruising at top speed.Hours after WKU athletic director Todd Stewart announced Wednesdays hiring of the former Notre Dame offensive coordinator, Sanford recalled his 2010 stopover at WKU during his journey through the coaching ranks.I realized right then and there that this is the job I would love to have at some point, the 34-year-old Sanford said during his introductory news conference. There are no words to quantify just how excited I am to be the head football coach here. That was evidenced by the speeding ticket as we transitioned from Indiana to Bowling Green. The ticket was only for five miles an hour (over the speed limit), so it wasnt a big one.But it gives you an illustration of how excited we are to be here.Sanford received a four-year contract that pays an annual base salary of $800,000.Sanford had spent the past two seasons as Notre Dames offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach. He also coached QBs and was passing game coordinator at WKU in 2010 under Willie Taggart, part of a 12-year coaching career with stops at Stanford, Yale, UNLV and Boise State, where he played QB from 2000-04.Sanford replaces Jeff Brohm, who left WKU last week to take Purdues head coaching job. He inherits a Hilltoppers program that went 30-10 in three seasons under Brohm and has won back-to-back Conference USA championships.Defensive coordinator and interim coach Nick Holt will guide WKU (10-3) in the Boca Raton Bowl against Memphis (8-4) on Dec. 20 before handing the reins over to Sanford. Given his background and familiarity with the program and community, Stewart foresees a smooth transition on and off the field.Mike is not new to WKU and in 2010 he experienced firsthand the challenges this program was facing, the AD said. I said we would hire the best person to keep this train rolling, and I could not be happier or have more confidence in our next conductor.Sanford guided a Fighting Irish offense that averaged 466.4 yards per game in 2015 -- the third-highest in program history -- and 34.2 points while reaching the Fiesta Bowl. He also mentored QB Deshone Kizer, who passed for 2,925 yards and 26 touchdowns this season for Notre Dame (4-8); he also rushed for another 472 yards with eight scores.The junior announced Monday that he will forego his senior season and enter the NFL draft.Sanfords offensive expertise comes in handy as he takes over WKUs high-powered offense that Brohm built.The Hilltoppers have averaged 44.6 points and 526.2 yards per game behind quarterbacks who completed 69 percent of their passes for nearly 357 yards per contest. WKU scored 131 touchdowns under the offense-minded Brohm.Sanford promised an up-tempo, multiple offensive scheme at WKU with a focus on defense and added thats important to do things that reflects the roster he has.Everything here is about the pursuit, he said.The WKU program has been a springboard to bigger jobs coaches who have recently run it. Besides Brohms departure to the Big Ten Conference, Bobby Petrino led WKU to an 8-4 mark in 2013 before returning for a second stint at Louisville and guiding the Cardinals entrance into the Atlantic Coast Conference.WKUs new coach thanked them and Taggart -- hired last week at Oregon -- for laying the groundwork. The married father of three again referred to his previous time here and sounded like someone ready to establish long-term roots.Said Sanford, I remember looking over at an assistant and saying, `is this not the best place to be?---More AP College Football: www.collegefootball.ap.org Al Jefferson Jersey .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Joe Young Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. http://www.officialpacersprostore.com/kids-bojan-bogdanovic-pacers-jersey/ . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. T. J. Leaf Jersey Myles Turner Jersey . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. For the longest time, Indias boxing hopes for Rio were restricted to just one representative -- Shiva Thapa, who had made his debut as a teenager in 2012.The recent years have not been good for Indian boxing, with the national federation fighting more battles outside the ring than inside the circle. The internal squabbles had an adverse impact right through the qualification process, with no woman making it to Rio, thus ruling out a chance for a repeat of Mary Koms heroics from London.Vikas Krishan and Manoj Kumar qualified much closer to the Olympics, but their experience of having been to London, just like Thapa, should stand them in good stead. Krishan is stepping into the weight category left vacant by Vijender Singh, who has gone professional, and he would want to emulate Vijenders medal-winning effort from 2008.The teamShiva Thapa (56kg - Bantamweight)Manoj Kumar (64kg - Light welterweight)Vikas Krishan (75kg - Middleweight)The key datesAugust 6 to 21How they got thereThapa became the first Indian boxer to qualify for the Rio Olympics after finishing second at the Asia Oceania Olympic qualifiers, held in China in April.In June, Manoj and Krishan gained Rio berths after winning their quarterfinal bouts at the AIBA World Olympic Qualification tournament in Baku.dddddddddddd.What they sayManoj Kumar:Given the terrible state in which boxing is right now, I am relieved to have qualified for the Games. There was lot of pressure on the team which is competing here and I am glad that came good.Vikas Krishan:I have a feeling that I will win a bronze medal at Rio Olympics. I will have to win two bouts to bag a bronze. We have a small but a very good team. Both Shiva Thapa and Manoj Kumar are very good and capable of winning medals. In fact, those two can get gold..ExtrasThapa holds the record for being the youngest Indian boxer to qualify for the Olympics. He achieved it after qualifying for the 2012 London Olympics at the age of 18.Indias track record*Vijender Singh became the first Indian boxer to clinch an Olympic medal when he won a bronze in the 75kg category in the 2008 Beijing Olympics.*Mary Kom then won a bronze in the 48 kg category in the 2012 London Games, where womens boxing was introduced in the Olympics for the first time. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz