Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.11.2018 05:02
s, while striking out 19 in 19 1/3 innings. Santana threw seven scoreless innings Tuesday at Atlanta, holding the Braves to four Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Kansas City left-hander Danny Duffy is seeking his 10th straight victory when the Royals conclude a four-game series against the Minnesota Twins on Sunday.The Royals are going for the sweep and have won 10 of 12 games against this season against the Twins. Their seven-game winning streak is their best this season.Since June 1, Duffys 10 victories rank second in the majors. He is fourth in strikeouts (109) and seventh in batting average against (.209) during that timetable.Duffy tossed 1 1/3 scoreless innings of relief on April 9 against the Twins, but has not started against them this year. He is 4-1 with a 2.33 ERA all-time against Minnesota.The Twins will counter with right-hander Ervin Santana, who has won his past three starts. In that span, he has allowed three earned runs on 16 hits and four walks, while striking out 19 in 19 1/3 innings. Santana threw seven scoreless innings Tuesday at Atlanta, holding the Braves to four hits, while walking two and striking out six.Santana will try to silence the bat of Alex Gordon, who had been quiet most of the year but has erupted with an 11-game hitting streak, including five home runs in the past five games.I hope it lasts the whole year, Gordon said. Weve got a good thing going right now, winning games and having fun. Hopefully I can keep this up and the team can keep it up, too.He homered twice Saturday in the Royals 10-0 victory.Hes dialed in, Royals manager Ned Yost said.Meanwhile, Minnesota Twins manager Paul Molitor is looking to tighten his outfield defense.There were two glaring bad plays in the series opener against the Royals, although only one was an error in the box score.Center fielder Eddie Rosario committed a throwing error on Thursday with the ball sailing all the way to the screen, while left fielder Robbie Grossman took a bad route to Kendrys Morales double in the eighth inning Thursday.We talked briefly after the game about our defense and the plays that happened are not that uncommon, Molitor said. One of the reasons that Rosario is such an exciting player is that he makes plays, offensively and defensively. We saw last year that his ability to throw runners out was an asset and I think sometimes he takes it a little bit too far.The misread by Robbie, Im not sure what he saw off the bat that got him so far off line in terms of trying to make a play. I dont really relate it to where were at in terms of the season. I think, when you have people trying to play defense it doesnt really matter if youre in your 130th game or in your tenth game. Theres going to be some physical mistakes. Weve had more than our fair share.Robbies not the fastest. He doesnt throw the hardest, but you kind of trust him to make good decisions and be able to make the routine plays. And theres been a couple that have gotten away from him in the last week or so. You start thinking about those things maybe more than you should instead of just going out and playing. Evan Fournier Jersey . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. Grant Hill Jersey . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. http://www.magicbasketballprostore.com/kids-nikola-vucevic-magic-jersey/ .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Arron Afflalo Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Orlando Magic Jerseys . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end.ATLANTA -- Atlantas six-time All-Star catcher Brian McCann will come off the disabled list on Monday when the Braves open a series in Cincinnati. McCann had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his right shoulder last October. Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said after Sundays 9-4 win over the Mets that McCann will be active and with the team Monday. Gonzalez said infielder Tyler Pastornicky will be optioned to Triple-A Gwinnett to clear a roster spot for McCann. McCann completed his rehab assignment with Gwinnett on Sunday. "Thats huge," said first baseman Freddie Freeman. "Thats like trading for an All-Star." McCann hit .364 with four homers in his first six games with Class A Rome and Gwinnett, but the bigger question has been how his shoulder holds up to his throws to second base. McCann said his arm is ready. "The way Im throwing now is basically the way I was throwing before I got hurt," McCann said this week. "The ball is coming out great. "I tested my arm as much as I could possibly test it and woke up the next day and felt the same as the day before." The decision to send Pastornicky to Gwinnett will leave the Braves with three catchers: McCann, Gerald Lairrd and rookie Evan Gattis.dddddddddddd Gattis, who had two hits on Sunday, is hitting .261 with seven homers and 18 RBIs. Gattis, the NL rookie of the month for April, is expected to play behind McCann and may have spot starts at first base and in the outfield. Gonzalez said third baseman Juan Francisco is day to day with a mild right ankle sprain he suffered Friday. Francisco has shared time with Chris Johnson at third base. Right fielder Jason Heyward, who had his appendix removed on April 22, is ready to take batting practice. Heyward will be with the team as it begins its 10-game road trip in Cincinnati and San Francisco. Gonzalez said "theres still no timetable on where or when" Heyward begins his minor league rehabilitation assignment. "Hes taking it day by day right now," Gonzalez said. "Hes feeling better every day." Soon after his surgery, Heyward said he hoped to return by the end of May. It is possible Heyward could recover faster than he expected. Also, right-hander Cristhian Martinez, who has been on the disabled list since April 7 with a right shoulder strain, is headed to the Braves extended spring training in Orlando to begin a throwing program. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz