Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.03.2019 06:56
Ive got, both players and staff, are a great bunch of blokes. We get along pretty well and the players Ive got, theyre young and Antworten

Wallabies great Toutai Kefu has urged administrators and supporters to be patient with the National Rugby Championship as the discussion around development pathways continues to reverberate around Australian rugby.Two games into his first year as coach of Queensland Country, Kefu is still finding his feet at NRC level having coached in Japan and taken on the top job with Tonga.Im enjoying it, Kefu told ESPN of his NRC experiences so far. The group that Ive got, both players and staff, are a great bunch of blokes. We get along pretty well and the players Ive got, theyre young and theres a bit of potential there; were having fun.With the Wallabies having dropped six straight Test matches ahead of this weekends clash with the Springboks, the heat has come not only for coach Michael Cheika but so too the Australian Rugby Union and its overhaul grassroots plan.Former Wallabies back Brett Papworth was scathing in his recent appraisal of the games administrators while Fairfax Media this week reported on proposed changes to schoolboy rugby - though they look like having little effect on Sydneys GPS competition.As for the NRC, opinion seems to be split over whether its introduction was the right decision or if a move to semi-professionalism for the club competitions in Brisbane and Sydney may have been a better play.But the NRC did achieve a significant milestone last week when Reece Hodge completed a rapid 12-month transition from the North Harbour Rays to the Wallabies in just 12 months.I think if you look at individuals, it could be different...Reece Hodge, it was quite quick, I think it was only a couple of years; theres Rory Arnold whos in the Wallabies setup, Kefu said of the NRC pathway.But if you dont look to that [Test] extent; maybe just look to Super, weve got a young kid, young James Tuttle, he started NRC and then the next year he got a Reds contract. So it can happen quite quickly, but it just depends on the demands of the franchise and the level of the player.Back-to-back defeats to the All Blacks have left Australian rugby supporters wondering if theyll ever see the Bledisloe Cup again, such is the bottomless pit of talent pouring out of New Zealand.Australia will never be able to match the depth in talent of its trans-Tasman rival, but Kefu has seen enough in the NRC to suggest that player base can at least grow and he called on supporters to help raise the competitions profile.I think youve got to be patient, like I said it could be a couple of years or it could be five years, Kefu said.I think the public is still probably warming towards the NRC; the ARU is just trying to get the public more engaged and trying to get more of a connection between the fans and the NRC.In Brisbane, its probably not too much of a problem because weve got two iconic teams in terms of the (Queensland] Country team and the Brisbane [City] team. But I definitely think the Sydney teams could probably get more support. Discount Air Max 270 . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 Shoes From China .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.airmax270discount.com/ .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Cheap Air Max . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Wholesale Nike Shoes China .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. Ryder Cup captain Davis Love III will turn to his eight automatic qualifiers for advice on his wild cards as the United States seek to avoid an unprecedented fourth straight defeat at Hazeltine.Patrick Reeds victory in the first FedEx Cup playoff event on Sunday secured his place on the team alongside Dustin Johnson, Phil Mickelson, Jordan Spieth, Jimmy Walker, Brooks Koepka, Brandt Snedeker and Zach Johnson.And those players will now have a major say in who joins them on the plane to Minnesota, mirroring the approach taken by the last victorious US Ryder Cup captain Paul Azinger in 2008.Its time for these eight to take ownership of this team and help us pick four more, said 2012 skipper Love, who will name three wild cards on Sep. 12 and his final one after the Tour Championship in Atlanta, just five days before the 41st Ryder Cup starts.Weve talked a lot to the guys that played for Paul and in fact I was helping my son clean out his truck the other day and I found Paul Azingers book in his truck.Paul has been a great help. He was successful. Theres guys that played for him like Phil Mickelson that know what went on. In 2012 I went down the list with everybody that made it on points and said, What do you think? Who do you like? Who do you think you would pair well with?Golf is different than other sports. [The] mental side of it is huge. If they go in there believing in what we are telling them, that they have the best team, and that they are ready to go, then thhey are going to play well.ddddddddddddWe dont want to start off with any question marks.Its their team. If Patrick Reed says I want you to pick this guy and we wont lose a match, were going to take that into account.Love, whose side led 10-4 before losing to a brilliant European fightback at Medinah in 2012, believes two or three of his wild cards are going to be easy, with the likes of Bubba Watson, Jim Furyk and Rickie Fowler firmly in contention, despite Fowler failing to convert a 54-hole lead for the fourth time on Sunday.But he admits the timing of the process will lead to an awkward period between those first selections and the final one, a change brought about after Billy Horschel won the final two playoff events and overall FedEx Cup title in 2014 -- but only after the team had been selected.The last guy is going to be hanging out there until the end and if you have it down to three guys going into the Tour Championship, what do you say to these players? Love added.Handling that last one is new territory for us. Its going to be an interesting week for sure. A lot of pressure on two guys, three guys, going into the Tour Championship. Not only are they playing for the FedEx Cup and for a lot of money, trying to win the last tournament of the year, but they have got this Ryder Cup thing hanging over them. So its going to be fun. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz