Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
ylq Offline

05.12.2019 07:13
My hurry time Antworten

My hurry time under the stars, my broken years on the road, the years should be strolling, those who drive, please be slow. ����To us in a hurry [Article 5] In the station wagon of life, everyone sits in their seat and looks at the beautiful and monotonous scenery that is exclusive to them. A little bit of cold and naughty burrowed into my quilt, woke me up with a joke Cheap Cigarettes. I opened my eyes and looked at the aunt Moon who was still working hard outside the window. Then I knew that a monotonous day would start again, and I threw hard They shook their heads in an attempt to shake off their drowsiness, but they were so stubborn and held me tightly. "Son! If you don't leave again, you will be late!" My mother's sharp voice was like a storm that swept away drowsiness. I seemed to hear the screams of snow falling from the branches outside the window. I looked up at the clock, anxious moment Occupying my brain, I picked up the trousers next to the bed, put them on regardless of the pros and cons, and put on my slippers to go directly to the bathroom. I was holding my toothbrush in my mouth while packing my schoolbag. As soon as my mother had warmed up the milk, she saw me grabbing bread and rushing out of the house. Only the sound of closing the door kept echoing. I ran on the road, only to feel the cold wind "blow" over my face, leaving a "kind" greeting, the bread in my mouth took a bite Cigarettes Online, I watched the flowers flashing around, An unknown sorrow came to my heart, the fuzzy teaching building in front of me became clearer, but a galaxy appeared between me and it, and the red and green traffic lights were flashing. I stood behind the zebra crossing and looked at the green light just now. The anxiety in my heart was gushing like a volcano. I secretly regretted that my legs couldn't be hurry anymore, I really envy those animals that can fly! This is the end, and I have no power to return to the sky, I can only stand there holding the unfinished bread. I was still craving for water just like a clear fish, but now it was calm like a silver mirror. I raised my head to take a breath and waited for a while, but the shining stars in the sky caught my eye. . The moon stood quietly among the stars, exuding the most dazzling light. Although the stars knew their smallness, they still dared to compete with Hao Yue. Under the light of the moon, the intertwining of trees and snow was so beautiful mokingusacigarettes.com. And under the light of roadside lights, trees and snow have a unique flavor. The whistling wind and the car's whistle are intertwined by an invisible baton to form an elegant symphony. If you look down in the wind, you will see a "Starry Moon Moonlight Contrast Picture". There was a "Symphony of Cars and Winds" and a "6:30" prompt sound came from my watch, but I walked across the street unhurriedly, and my mind was still echoing. Symphony. In a hurrying life, everyone is busy with their work, never stopping to listen and appreciate the true beauty in nature. Everyone is hurrying, but if you slow down, you will have more unique gains. On the way, feel the tranquility and serenity not found in the city. Today, due to this memory, it is no longer monotonous. Winter Girl and I met, a unique scenery when driving.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz